Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Big dick = Small Brain: How penis size is linked to IQ

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★
Thousands of years ago people used to link penis size to intelligence.
Having a big penis was seen as an animal and a sign of being stupid.
From my observation of the world, I cannot help but think they is some truth to this.

Lets all be honest, put aside the few exceptions to the rule and look at the pattern.

Asian men tend to have relatively small penis size but they on average have much higher I.Q, they can solve complex problems that many black men would struggle to understand.

Black men have larger penis relative to Asian men, but they do not have high I.Q and do not excel at a higher intellectual level relative to Asians. Yet they can run the 100 meters faster than the average Asian man.

White men, tend to be in the middle both in penis size and I.Q but I notice white men are the obsessed with penis size, they seem to be the most insecure about penis size, maybe there are more white homosexuals than Asian or black.

I never hear black men talking about other men’s penis size, if one did, he would get beaten up for being a homo, Overall black and Asian men do not watch other men’s sizes as much as white men.

Just my observation
100% can confirm this theory. I know some low life junkie idiot IRL who at the age of 25, TWENTY-FUCKING-FIVE he should have started behaving like an actual grown mature man by now, but no: His mind resolves NON-STOP about testosterone levels, fucking girls and how huge his cock is, LITERALLY JUST THOSE 3 THINGS.

you can always get the worst of both worlds ;)

Probably. Who cares though?

Hello officer, slow day at the office?

100% can confirm this theory. I know some low life junkie idiot IRL who at the age of 25, TWENTY-FUCKING-FIVE he should have started behaving like an actual grown mature man by now, but no: His mind resolves NON-STOP about testosterone levels, fucking girls and how huge his cock is, LITERALLY JUST THOSE 3 THINGS.
Is that why Africans have big cocks?

@Qwertyuiop99

Nice cope study tho

Damn no wonder I'm so retarded.

A 5’6 chink can leave the underwear off all they want theyre not getting a 9 incurr

Foids lack a dick entirely and they're negative IQ

the smart man cope