Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Big dick+NT>anything

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
If you have big dick u can just say to a foid "Yo check this out" and foid will instantly ride you right there, it's unbelievable how u can call urself "incel" while having big dick

If you have big dick u can just say to a foid "Yo check this out" and foid will instantly ride you right there, it's unbelievable how u can call urself "incel" while having big dick
Not if you’re a 5’2 3/10 curry

Big dick=NT. With big dick you're automatically confident mogger.

Not if you’re a 5’2 3/10 curry

Convert 3

True, you will get laid easily but will not work for long term relationship (and I'm not saying this is a problem at all)

True, you will get laid easily but will not work for long term relationship (and I'm not saying this is a problem at all)
nigga what? You genuinely believe that you can get laid by walking around saying you have a big dick?

nigga what? You genuinely believe that you can get laid by walking around saying you have a big dick?
Perhaps if you are subhuman, no. But I have seen this happening many times not gonna lie.

OP is an Aspie and doesnt realise that NTs dont communicate like that

Yeah you can, just post it on your profile, or post it online, or wear GrEY sweatpants, or tell girls, then they'll tell other girls, couple days every foid within a 10 mile radius will know you have a huge dong and will want to try it, just for the experience.
I'm about to take a syringe of cement and pump it into my cock

Height, Face, Race

What counts as a big dick?

So many incels think size doesn’t matter but it still does even if you aren’t ever gonna have sex. Big dick guys have A LOT more confidence according to studies.

So many incels think size doesn’t matter but it still does even if you aren’t ever gonna have sex. Big dick guys have A LOT more confidence according to studies.
Big dick wont do shit if you are short because youll never get the chance to show a foid your "masterpiece". But i wont argue that its better to be short and big dicked than short and small dicked

Yeah, what the fuck are these people thinking. Imagine an ugly bald guy walking up to a chick and going, "Yo girl, I have a massive cock, wanna ride it?" OF course that guy is gonna get locked up for harassment. Only thing that matters to get a girl in bed is good face, height, frame, and race as long as you aren't a giga autist. Remember, Chad gets girls throwing themselves at him and they have no idea how big his dick is.

retarded bait

bullshit you dumb nigga

Then most of the niggers here aren't incel

nigger. do you think that the foid will even want to see ur dick if u look like shit?

"yo check this out"
> calls police