Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Big dick ALWAYS boosts SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
I got some pretty decent dick pics .. if I stand up with a boner I can keep it for a few seconds and if I grip the base it stays hard.. are there any sites to upload to for foid feedback/validation ?

If you live in UK there are the sites owned by Venntro although beware of some fake profiles, also you have to pay to read/send messages. You could possibly get genuine female validation on here and even get to hook up.

There is also 7orbetter.com (several countries) which is a dating site specifically for w/e guys and women seeking them where you can openly advertise your penis size but contains no nudity.

If you live in UK there are the sites owned by Venntro although beware of some fake profiles, also you have to pay to read/send messages. You could possibly get genuine female validation on here and even get to hook up.

There is also 7orbetter.com (several countries) which is a dating site specifically for w/e guys and women seeking them where you can openly advertise your penis size but contains no nudity.
I know that site lol I made a halfassed attempt to get some pussy on there like 7 years ago.. no luck.

I know that site lol I made a halfassed attempt to get some pussy on there like 7 years ago.. no luck.

This might sound like a stupid question but have you tried Tinder/Bumble just simply advertising your dick size (pics not allowed) ?

amazes me how some dudes have donkey dicks, long length and huge girth. my length is okay but girth is lacking basically pencil dick.

This might sound like a stupid question but have you tried Tinder/Bumble just simply advertising your dick size (pics not allowed) ?
I haven’t. I don’t want to make a tinder with my pics.. maybe I’ll do it with a chadfish one day..

How exactly would it be better? No girl even get to see your dick if youre an incel

My chance to ascend is DRASTICALLY lower than many, with a 9cm dick (and that's one a good day)
And don't say girth over length, my girth is pencil

amazes me how some dudes have donkey dicks, long length and huge girth. my length is okay but girth is lacking basically pencil dick.

Jelqing/pumping/clamping for girth

I haven’t. I don’t want to make a tinder with my pics.. maybe I’ll do it with a chadfish one day..

Give it a go, best lighting, background, facial expression etc, test on Photofeeler to get your best pics. Then mention your dick stats on your profile.

How exactly would it be better? No girl even get to see your dick if youre an incel

If girls knew you had a big dick it might make some of them interested in sleeping with you.

Jelqing/pumping/clamping for girth

Give it a go, best lighting, background, facial expression etc, test on Photofeeler to get your best pics. Then mention your dick stats on your profile.

If girls knew you had a big dick it might make some of them interested in sleeping with you.
I’d advise against clamping. That’s how I fucked my dick up in the first place.. it was fine for a few months then I went a little too hard on the clamping and immediately lost my erection quality.

The best way to get girth is probabaly just using caverject.. you get really short priapism, but with continued use, I think everybody sees major girth gains.. some guys on PE forums use just caverject, or other compounds like it. I’ve heard of guys gaining 0.25” girth in 1 day.. others 0.75” in like a month.