Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Big arguement with stacy flatmates

R

Realsmoke

Greycel
So, i'm new here and its my first proper post (being a lengthy story) but who cares I wont do that thing of saying something bad happened and then reeling you into some members saying "oh please tell us what happened", i'm just going to say what happened and cut the bullshit.

What happened:
So, i go out with a few guys (wouldn't say proper friends) to get drinks at the bar, i have 2 drinks and we talk then go home to my flat with them as they live in my flat anyways.

So we get back into the kitchen (lets call her stacey1) and stacy1 starts lying about how i never clean up and how the whole sink is full of my plates (when actually 3 pots we not cleaned from my yesterday cooking and i was going to clean it anyways, also them not even being in the sink so it would not be me), i call her out on it and say how it was not my stuff in the sink then she goes on a rant about how im lying. Bearing in mind stacy2 (her other stacy friend) fell out for like a month with stacy1, but today they put it all behind them and made up.
Me noticing stacy1 has all of a sudden gained this loud mouth confidence to chat shit about me the second her and stacy2 make up annoys me and i call her out on that saying, "its amazing how you gain all of this confidence the second you and your friend make up, but a day ago you we completely different being all quiet and all", she ignores.

Me being frustrated but being reluctant to show my aggression, i do something a bit intimidating, which is walk to the sink but while i pass her i say, "your shoes look cute today" with a face like i was about to flip out but the same time she knowing i was not giving her a compliment. I know this move probably wasn't the best move, but i had a couple drinks in me and was offended how she would bad mouth me infront of the whole group in the kitchen after being so quiet and kind to me for weeks. In the moment I thought it would be a way to indirectly say, without the group you are nothing and you wouldn't bad mouth me to my face by myself and that I don't care that the group is siding with her.

I am pretty good friends with stacey2 (until this situation happened), and for some reason the topic of make-up is brought up.
One of the other girls (not a stacey) says "most men wear make up", and she wasn't being sarcastic which still baffled me.
I of course argued my point saying that there is no way most men wear make up in the general population, maybe in the population in Hollywood but not the average man. I go onto saying if you wear makeup as a man you are abnormal, they think i'm saying it is a bad thing but i don't. The usual twisting of words women do, so i say that is isn't a bad thing it just inst common. Then Stacy1 leaves.

Then stacy2 out of anger brings up my height saying, well that isn't very normal either is it, to which i reply "i know it is abnormal, I never said it was normal?". Obviously it was a pathetic attempt to try and annoy me.

Where the suicide fuel kicks in:
After that, she says well you probably have little man syndrome, I say sarcastically "of course i do" and that hits me very hard on the inside, but i do not show this. The fact she said that, the way she said it, was out of anger, not a shit-test or whatever you PUA gurus are going to say, the tone in which she brought up height and the "little man syndrome" was completely meant to insult me. So nowadays even arguing a point is seen as little man syndrome? Fuck its over for us short guys, I cant even input into a conversation and stick up for myself without looking like i'm angry? She had never been like that way with me ever, but she said that out of anger which meant she meant it. Like I said i held frame and showed I did not care. But what matters now is the action I will take because of this behaviour, I am going to act like completely nothing happened and say hi whenever she says hi (that's to both stacys) but I am no longer going to be the funny guy, cracking jokes and making everyone laugh for their benefit. They had that, but they now lost their privilege because they made a debate personal. Debates should never get personal and go off topic, she did that and now I've lost all respect for women. They define a man based on his height and abuse him because they think its his weak spot and even if he gets mad he is too 'small' to fight back. Their logic makes me laugh, but hey now it has taught me, no matter how good of a friend you have, they will always look down on you based on your lack of height.

Tell me if you think my decision is justified.

-smoke

>debating

What are,12 or somethig or autistic?

Just keep holding frame bro

You know this could have been avoided if you took a shower?

Also, if you're an incel in anyway, you wouldn't be living in apartment with so called Stacies. I doubt they're actually Stacies though, probably just Stacy-lites at best. Pm pics for proof.

Also, if you're an incel in anyway, you wouldn't be living in apartment with so called Stacies. I doubt they're actually Stacies though, probably just Stacy-lites at best. Pm pics for proof.
Yeah he is a troll confirmed.

why the fuck are you living with women you aren't fucking?

Rape both of them in their sleep, that will teach them to call you little man.

Why an incel lives in an apartment with staceys??? Thats very weird, not?? O_o

Just run knajjd game bro, put your penis in their pussy when they're asleep.

j/k.

I believe in confidentiality, if they did something worse then maybe.
Err nothing wrong with posting proof, I'm just gonna go ahead and say they're not Stacies at all, you probably are overrating them.

Err nothing wrong with posting proof, I'm just gonna go ahead and say they're not Stacies at all, you probably are overrating them.
1 more so than one, like 7.5/10 and 8.5/10

Im from a dark room, just imagine 7,5 and 8,5 not that hard
Err my ratings are a bit harsher, been told I'm "the worst rater," simply because I'm more realistic.

But sure, I'll picture a 5/10 and a 5.5/10, kek.

Ok, so how are you gonna cope with this insult from some normie roasties? kek.
Not coping, changing the qualities they see of me in a way in which they will not benefit. Then cut contact the second i move out in june.

Slap them and put them in their place.

Not coping, changing the qualities they see of me in a way in which they will not benefit. Then cut contact the second i move out in june.
From today on forward, just insult them on a daily basis, just be mean to them. They deserve it.

From today on forward, just insult them on a daily basis, just be mean to them. They deserve it.
That just comes across as butthurt which is what they want, if they see that im withdrawing that will surely fuel their anger

That just comes across as butthurt which is what they want, if they see that im withdrawing that will surely fuel their anger
No, that makes you look like a cuck if you start withdrawing, kek.

No, that makes you look like a cuck if you start withdrawing, kek.
No, insulting them is giving them attention, which is what women want. Im not giving them what they want

"debate" lmao this has to be a troll

"debate" lmao this has to be a troll
I understand why you are saying debate as it is not a debate that most men wear makeup because common sense makes that untrue but the stupid women made it into a debate.

Hand 'em that free smoke.