Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bieber now looks like the type of pedophile that would stalk gas station bathrooms

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
hailey-baldwin-wears-denim-outfit-to-church-with-justin-bieber.jpg

This is what balding does to a man.

i think its more the mustache

:lul: my sister loved him for a long time JFL

Massive cope. That's just a really bad pic. Bieber is still a Chad and gets way more pussy than most men could ever dream of.

His hairline is still plenty intact, it's just how he has it pulled tight and slicked back. I'm sure he's on meds. Either way, we are the ones spending our time on a message board obsessing over this dude who got to experience prime JB foids constantly. It's over for criticisingbiebershaircels.

"His hairline's just maturing guys!"
"It will stabilize soon!"
"He'll get a hair transplant and then he'll be a slayer again!"

Biebercels on suicide watch.

he looks like the kind of guy to be a stalker in a cartoon series

He looks like he deals drugs.

I would slaughter a dozen orphans just to be justin bieber for a day. He mogs all of us into oblivion

Still mogs a subhuman like me. Look how women are disguste by him, now imagine how women are disgusted by us.

Brutal agepill.

And yes, he still mogs us incels to hell and back, and obviously he's not a sub4 now. But the point is, he used to be a 9/10, and now he's dropped like 4 points. And he's not even 25 yet.

he was never good looking, he always was a baby faced twink faggot 99% of his appeal was from status. actual gl pretty boy twinks like river phoenix mog bieber to death, from the grave

Balding is such nonsense. It's an attraction non sequitur. If a normie/chad is balding they simply shave off any remaining hair and continue smashing foids like there is no tomorrow. You actually think bald Bruce Willis is getting less pussy than 80's crew cut Bruce Willis? Think again.

Balding is irrelevant. Face is what matters.

Massive cope. That's just a really bad pic. Bieber is still a Chad and gets way more pussy than most men could ever dream of.
Chadlite* Just a super high status Chadlite.

You seem to be obsessed with bieber balding. You won't ever experience 1% of his life so keep hating lmfao

Balding is such nonsense. It's an attraction non sequitur. If a normie/chad is balding they simply shave off any remaining hair and continue smashing foids like there is no tomorrow. You actually think bald Bruce Willis is getting less pussy than 80's crew cut Bruce Willis? Think again.

Balding is irrelevant. Face is what matters.

Wow that's one hell of a cope.

Some of this is just age, but from:

40b14cbccba044fef868784e72500bbe.jpg

to:

Bruce-Willis_square500x500.jpg

Yeah he's still handsome, but it looks like he went through chemo.

Meanwhile Harrison Ford still looks like this at age 76:

ford_3222010b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

If you can keep your hair as a man your whole life, you are almost guaranteed to look handsome by the end, just by virtue of the fact that you'll be one of the only old men with good hair.

Rage is a fucking retard. The more of his posts I read, the more it becomes clear. Bieber could have a hook for a hand and no dick and women would still sit on his face because of his bone structure and other genetic features.
Justin bieber grammy 07dec16 04
He could shave all his hair off and look great.

Yall deluded. He just doesnt give any fuck any more about his looks cuz he is the most desired man on earth. Has the most female fans on this planet.

Rage is a fucking retard. The more of his posts I read, the more it becomes clear. Bieber could have a hook for a hand and no dick and women would still sit on his face because of his bone structure and other genetic features.
View attachment 38964

Yeah I mean wish I looked as good as him

Bieber has a good facial structure and nothing will change that.

He's also an annoying prick and nothing will change that.

But what is changing is his looks are rapidly deteriorating because of balding, and (1) It's really fun to watch when you hate him, (2) It ought to teach you that hair is really fucking important and you shouldn't let yourself go bald.

The Rock is maybe one of the only guys on the planet who has actually looked better since balding.

Every other guy it subtracts a minimum of 3 points from.

The only roles most actors in Hollywood can play once they're bald is creeps or tough guys. Good luck finding a romantic comedy with a bald male lead actor.

I would go so far as to say if this was how Bieber looked when his career was starting he'd have no career:

bd52606c47f04dd1be03c5392c32e28f_A.jpeg

His hair is one of the main things that made him famous. It will be interesting to me to see how far his balding has to go before his fans abandon him. I'm guessing NW3.

Bieber has a good facial structure and nothing will change that.

He's also an annoying prick and nothing will change that.

But what is changing is his looks are rapidly deteriorating because of balding, and (1) It's really fun to watch when you hate him, (2) It ought to teach you that hair is really fucking important and you shouldn't let yourself go bald.

The Rock is maybe one of the only guys on the planet who has actually looked better since balding.

Every other guy it subtracts a minimum of 3 points from.

The only roles most actors in Hollywood can play once they're bald is creeps or tough guys. Good luck finding a romantic comedy with a bald male lead actor.

I would go so far as to say if this was how Bieber looked when his career was starting he'd have no career:

bd52606c47f04dd1be03c5392c32e28f_A.jpeg

His hair is one of the main things that made him famous. It will be interesting to me to see how far his balding has to go before his fans abandon him. I'm guessing NW3.
His life isn't getting worse. You're imagining it is to make yourself feel better. You're coping.

I wonder how Bieber will look at 30 given he's already starting to look like a junky while he's just 24..

His life isn't getting worse. You're imagining it is to make yourself feel better. You're coping.

You're really gonna tell me you're blackpilled on the importance of looks, and yet you believe this makes no difference?

justin-bieber-hairstyles-in-2018-justin-bieber-u0027s-short-hairstyle-wstzamf-6.jpg

to:
justin-bieber-marriage-book-1533834526.jpg

Or the fact that that happened in the span of just 2-3 years?

Completely meaningless? Looks don't matter? Hair doesn't matter? Skin doesn't matter? Age doesn't matter? It's his personality that made him famous? People will keep loving him forever for who he is on the inside?

And in another 2-3 years at this rate what will he look like then? But that won't matter either?

Not a cope to me. I still have a full head of hair at age 48. It's thick, non-receding, naturally wavy and shiny brunette hair with only traces of white at the temples. It's in fact the only positive physical feature on my entire body. It has probably stayed that way due to extremely low testosterone levels and likely high estrogen throughout most of my adult life.

Does it help elevate me from the well of inceldom? Not in the slightest. Actually, it probably only accentuates the rest of my troll disproportionate neotenous features.

Personally, I think a slightly receding hairline looks masculine and hot. It's not a negative. I have a feeling lotsa women feel the same.

Last edited:
You're really gonna tell me you're blackpilled on the importance of looks, and yet you believe this makes no difference?

justin-bieber-hairstyles-in-2018-justin-bieber-u0027s-short-hairstyle-wstzamf-6.jpg

to:

Completely meaningless? Looks don't matter? Hair doesn't matter? Age doesn't matter? It's his personality that made him famous?
Those are shitty picture to compare, in the second he has an open mouth instead of a close mouth, and has dumb looking sunglasses on. Here's another recent picture of him:
Rs 827x1024 180830191103 1024 justin bieber hailey baldwin 083018
You really think he's unattractive to girls now? He looks like a young Magnum P.I., he's arguably better looking than he used to be.

to:

Completely meaningless? Looks don't matter? Hair doesn't matter? Skin doesn't matter? Age doesn't matter? It's his personality that made him famous? People will keep loving him forever for who he is on the inside?

And in another 2-3 years at this rate what will he look like then? But that won't matter either?

He's better looking in the second picture, to be honest.

he probably has a life long halo at this point. dunno if you would want to be him, probably had to do weird shit with old jews to get to where he is.

he's arguably better looking than he used to be.

Dude what?

He's running permanent hat and bandana game:

gettyimages-918798202-copy.jpg

And every time he takes it off his forehead's getting bigger:

justin-bieber-et-hailey-baldwin-attendront-2019-pour-se-marier-1014348.jpg

The only reason it doesn't look too bad yet is he started with such an incredibly low hairline.

He's got acne constantly. His facial bones look more masculine and his facial fat has reduced. But that's the only positive.

And again, this change has all been over the past 2-3 years only. What do you think it's gonna look like in another 2-3 years?

Dude what?

He's running permanent hat and bandana game:

gettyimages-918798202-copy.jpg

And every time he takes it off his forehead's getting bigger:

justin-bieber-et-hailey-baldwin-attendront-2019-pour-se-marier-1014348.jpg

The only reason it doesn't look too bad yet is he started with such an incredibly low hairline.

He's got acne constantly. His facial bones look more masculine and his facial fat has reduced. But that's the only positive.

And again, this change has all been over the past 2-3 years only. What do you think it's gonna look like in another 2-3 years?
The acne looks bad, but that has nothing to do with the hairline, keep on topic. His hairline isn't hurting him, he still mogs the vast majority of men. If he didn't have acne, he would look better than he used to.
59f0cdf68cd056d68283e587ad90f4c4
The more pictures I see, the better he looks.

his new gf doesnt fit with him

The acne looks bad, but that has nothing to do with the hairline, keep on topic. His hairline isn't hurting him, he still mogs the vast majority of men. If he didn't have acne, he would look better than he used to.
View attachment 38970
The more pictures I see, the better he looks.

Wow. Okay. Feeling the need to live inside a hat "doesn't hurt him"? And receding and thinning is no better or worse than full thick hair? If it's not a negative, why is he wearing the hats all the time? He never used to wear hats like this, so obviously he perceives something he wants to hide.

And what about when he hits NW3? Will it "hurt him" then? NW4? Never? He is never going to lose a single point in his looks rating no matter how bald he gets? He will get more and more handsome the balder he goes as you say?

The Norwood Reaper is the great equalizer

Wow. Okay. Feeling the need to live inside a hat "doesn't hurt him"? And receding and thinning is no better or worse than full thick hair? If it's not a negative, why is he wearing the hats all the time? He never used to wear hats like this, so obviously he perceives something he wants to hide.

And what about when he hits NW3? Will it "hurt him" then? NW4? Never? He is never going to lose a single point in his looks rating no matter how bald he gets? He will get more and more handsome the balder he goes as you say?
You really want him to suffer, why? He's handsome, he may get a little bit less attractive with age, but so far it hasn't happened at all. It's not that the balding makes him better looking, it's that so far it does nothing.

You really want him to suffer, why? He's handsome, he may get a little bit less attractive with age, but so far it hasn't happened at all. It's not that the balding makes him better looking, it's that so far it does nothing.

Reasons I would enjoy watching Bieber suffer:

- He's had everything in life handed to him on a platter due to good looks.
- He's disrespected his fans time after time again from it.
- He's acted like a spoiled brat for years.
- He mocked Prince Charles for going bald, and now he is going through the same fate (some would call that karma).
- He's lived a life most men can only dream of, again primarily due to his looks.
- I don't particularly enjoy any of his music or anything he's done in his life, so he brings no value to my life.

Is that adequate? Are you so full of love you've never enjoyed watching a Chad get taken down a peg? Or are you just a big Bieber fan? I'm not sure why you're so upset in general right now.

As for his balding "doing nothing", it would depend on your perspective of what "doing something" means. I'm not saying it's left him bankrupt and incel on a corner begging for change.

But I absolutely believe he never would have become famous if this was the face he started his career with:

img_msancho_20180208-130658_imagenes_lv_gtres_dl_u393570_002-kbu-U44774541542V8G-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

And I think the fact that he's wearing hats everywhere now proves it's affecting him.

Again his hair is one of the main things that made him famous, and he's rapidly losing it. It has showed no signs of stopping. Most normal people are actually pretty forgiving with the early stages of hair loss. eg. Chris Pine. Chris Evans. Superman.

But the forgiveness always starts wearing off at a certain point. I think it will be really interesting to watch foids turn on him as I expect they will in a few years.

I want to see them all claim they "never really liked him" and go back on years of fandom solely due to his declining looks.

It's a perfect blackpill for the world to behold.

Now call me a coper, but Bieber without status would not be a Chad slayer today. He could probably pick up plain looking foids from tinder every now and then, but he would not have an onslaught of foids wanting his dick. Too bad he's so famous its impossible to do a tinder experiment with him. Is there any other guy out there who looks just like him?

Some of this is just age, but from:

40b14cbccba044fef868784e72500bbe.jpg

to:

Bruce-Willis_square500x500.jpg

Yeah he's still handsome, but it looks like he went through chemo.

Meanwhile Harrison Ford still looks like this at age 76:

ford_3222010b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

If you can keep your hair as a man your whole life, you are almost guaranteed to look handsome by the end, just by virtue of the fact that you'll be one of the only old men with good hair.

Bet Harrison Ford was intelligent enough to get a hair transplant. No man is naturally having hair at that age without a transplant.
Now call me a coper, but Bieber without status would not be a Chad slayer today. He could probably pick up plain looking foids from tinder every now and then, but he would not have an onslaught of foids wanting his dick. Too bad he's so famous its impossible to do a tinder experiment with him. Is there any other guy out there who looks just like him?

Even a bald bieber without status would a Chad for noodlewhores.
Reasons I would enjoy watching Bieber suffer:

- He's had everything in life handed to him on a platter due to good looks.
- He's disrespected his fans time after time again from it.
- He's acted like a spoiled brat for years.
- He mocked Prince Charles for going bald, and now he is going through the same fate (some would call that karma).
- He's lived a life most men can only dream of, again primarily due to his looks.
- I don't particularly enjoy any of his music or anything he's done in his life, so he brings no value to my life.

Is that adequate? Are you so full of love you've never enjoyed watching a Chad get taken down a peg? Or are you just a big Bieber fan? I'm not sure why you're so upset in general right now.

As for his balding "doing nothing", it would depend on your perspective of what "doing something" means. I'm not saying it's left him bankrupt and incel on a corner begging for change.

But I absolutely believe he never would have become famous if this was the face he started his career with:

img_msancho_20180208-130658_imagenes_lv_gtres_dl_u393570_002-kbu-U44774541542V8G-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

And I think the fact that he's wearing hats everywhere now proves it's affecting him.

Again his hair is one of the main things that made him famous, and he's rapidly losing it. It has showed no signs of stopping. Most normal people are actually pretty forgiving with the early stages of hair loss. eg. Chris Pine. Chris Evans. Superman.

But the forgiveness always starts wearing off at a certain point. I think it will be really interesting to watch foids turn on him as I expect they will in a few years.

I want to see them all claim they "never really liked him" and go back on years of fandom solely due to his declining looks.

It's a perfect blackpill for the world to behold.

High IQ post. That cuckcel defending Bieber needs to rope.

and these retards want to argue pretty boys>>>>>>>>>>>DOM slayers

His skin is shit as well

gettyimages-1013691088.jpg

I almost feel bad for him, still mogs me though no doubt about it

He fucked a lot of teenage girls, he lived in godmode. Who cares of hairloss when you lived the bieber's godmode?

JB just doesn't give a fuck about his everyday appearance because he has god tier status and is rich, he could get any pussy even with mediocre looks.

His hairline is still plenty intact, it's just how he has it pulled tight and slicked back. I'm sure he's on meds. Either way, we are the ones spending our time on a message board obsessing over this dude who got to experience prime JB foids constantly. It's over for criticisingbiebershaircels.
Yup I don´t see any baldness either, it is just the way the hair is pulled back.

It's not just the hairline, though. He generally looks like shit. ALthough it's not as bad as with Macaulay Culkin. But pretty boys age like women: i.e. like shit.

View attachment 38964

he seems to be doing fine