Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biden's planned changes on how the U.S. military will handle sexual assault cases

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Basically, they'll be taken care of not by unit commanders but by military lawyers outside the immediate chain of command. The silver lining is that some of these actions will require congressional approval, which is likely to take ages.

Though it doesn't really affect anyone here (except I do know some incels here who are current or former U.S. military), I look forward to see some of the politicalcels rant about the "cuckification" of the armed forces

Last edited:

Basically, they'll be taken care of not by unit commanders but by military lawyers outside the immediate chain of command. The silver lining is that some of these actions will require congressional approval, which is likely to take ages.

Though it doesn't really affect anyone here (except I do know some incels here who are current or former U.S. military), I look forward to see some of the politicalcels rant about the "cuckification" of the armed forces
Who was the pro Joe Biden guy that was on here a while back during the election fraud? He changed his avi to a pic of Joe and named himself 'Vote For Joe' or some shit.

Ru4gyylu7mx61

US army was always pozzed ever since they started employing niggers. If you think women are bad read about USS Kitty incident. A bunch of niggers decided to gang up on sleeping white sailors and then when their lives were threatened cowards made a half nigger admiral make whites back off from retaliation.

There were also several cases of nigger soldiers getting into gunfights with allied British during ww2, killing American superiors and raping all over Europe.
In fact Emmet Till's father (famous lynched nigger) was hanged after raping allied Italian locals.

The French also used niggers in both world wars and look where that got them. They had problems with niggers and massacred a few hundred of their own nigger troops after niggers decided to chimp out for more gibs.

EDIT

There is also a nigger who betrayed the white soldiers in a Niger ambush. He first informed the locals and then tried to flee on a 4 wheeler when they ambushed them. US media of course gave out the false report to push the racial brotherhood agenda but we all know what happened. The nigger was the only one who fled like 2 km away while 3 whites died on the spot.

Last edited:
[UWSL] h(except I do know some incels here who are current or former U.S. military),[/UWSL]
Who?
Who was the pro Joe Biden guy that was on here a while back during the election fraud? He changed his avi to a pic of Joe and named himself 'Vote For Joe' or some shit.
Lmao that was OP

View attachment 463276

US army was always pozzed ever since they started employing niggers. If you think women are bad read about USS Kitty incident. A bunch of niggers decided to gang up on sleeping white sailors and then when their lives were threatened cowards made a half nigger admiral make whites back off from retaliation.

There were also several cases of nigger soldiers getting into gunfights with allied British during ww2, killing American superiors and raping all over Europe.
In fact Emmet Till's father (famous lynched nigger) was hanged after raping allied Italian locals.

The French also used niggers in both world wars and look where that got them. They had problems with niggers and massacred a few hundred of their own nigger troops after niggers decided to chimp out for more gibs.

EDIT

There is also a nigger who betrayed the white soldiers in a Niger ambush. He first informed the locals and then tried to flee on a 4 wheeler when they ambushed them. US media of course gave out the false report to push the racial brotherhood agenda but we all know what happened. The nigger was the only one who fled like 2 km away while 3 whites died on the spot.

The USS Kitty Hawk incident? The black sailors were based

You didn't tell me who here is serving Cuckmerica army:feelssus:

if it's taken care of unit commanders, whose best interest is keeping the military intact-- it seems more based than having some sleazy outside lawyer trump up charges tbh.

if it's taken care of unit commanders, whose best interest is keeping the military intact-- it seems more based than having some sleazy outside lawyer trump up charges tbh.

The truth is none of these reforms will change the level of sexual assault in a male-dominated environment that will continue to be male-dominated, esp a self-selecting one where aggressive traits are praised, and the concept of privacy and comfort and personal space doesn't necessarily exist.

The truth is none of these reforms will change the level of sexual assault in a male-dominated environment that will continue to be male-dominated, esp a self-selecting one where aggressive traits are praised, and the concept of privacy and comfort and personal space doesn't necessarily exist.
also the female nature of the kind of women that recruit. These women are peak dark-triad chasers.

also the female nature of the kind of women that recruit. These women are peak dark-triad chasers.
Good point

when a femoid volunteers for a combat role you know for a fact that she either has something to prove or is, like you said, a dark-triad chaser