Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Biden's Coming War on Incels

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
You thought things were bad now just wait until the Anti-Incel Task Force is busting down your door and seizing all of your computers and drives because you called a girl on the internet a slut.

Attachments

• e47c8621f91fb4f224be080b8a604b13.png
    e47c8621f91fb4f224be080b8a604b13.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 456
Over for USAcels JFL

good.
ACCELERATE

This policy targets online puas, over for them. Sending a sexual message to a foid as an ugly male will be viewed as harassment soon.

@Master save us nigga

The real fucked up part is cucked soy users on this very forum endorse this bullshit. Voting for a literal feminist. Tfu on these fags

Jfl at thinking you can changes soy cucked normies minds, especially leftists ones.

@PPEcel

people's minds change in cycles.
do you think this feminist way of thought can go much longer?
through 99% of history this way of thinking was considered abhorrent and not by a small margin.

jfl at you for thinking what's now is forever

Jfl at thinking you can changes soy cucked normies minds, especially leftists ones.

@PPEcel
accelerate and have no possible venue to talk about the blackpill?
Accelarationism is dumb AF, the only thing those idiots gonna achieve is getting ALL our platforms shutdown and our faces on a " wanted: dead or alive" poster.

And people still say that politics doesn't matter and some even prefer Biden lmao. Now your tax money will go to the anti-incel taskforce that ensures the blackpill gets wiped out from the internet.

Get ready to empower women even more at the cost of men's rights:feelsclown:

Last edited:
@PPEcel have fun

why is my country becoming cucked beyond return

The real fucked up part is cucked soy users on this very forum endorse this bullshit. Voting for a literal feminist. Tfu on these fags

I refuse to believe incels in this forum vote for women.

US incels can just arm themselves Biden can’t do shit

This "task force" is essentially a group of social scientists who will sit around and write a report giving policy recommendations, which everyone will ignore. Man, the hysterical prognostications here are incredible. :feelshaha:

There will be no "war on incels". There will be no anti-incel task force going door-to-door grabbing everyone's hard drives.

Don't be daft.

This "task force" is essentially a group of social scientists who will sit around and write a report giving policy recommendations, which everyone will ignore. Man, the hysterical prognostications here are incredible. :feelshaha:

There will be no "war on incels". There will be no anti-incel task force going door-to-door grabbing everyone's hard drives.

Don't be daft.

Women control the democratic party so yes the witch-hunt for incels will massively intensify

I now identify as trans.

Checkmate IT.

accelerate and have no possible venue to talk about the blackpill?
A hypothetical chase against incels, would be the best scenario, it would force things even faster. but it won't happen.

This policy targets online puas, over for them. Sending a sexual message to a foid as an ugly male will be viewed as harassment soon.

If you voted for joe, you’re a fucking retarded cuck
Either way, don’t anticipate him causing too many problems, he’s about as mentally present and capable as the dog shit on my shoe

Don't be daft.
The Asian is right, nothing is going to happen, as always.

All my harddrives are encrypted.

not good enough tbh quantum computers will be used. Billions of dollars will be funded to incel hunting task force

Thanks god I dont live in USA

A hypothetical chase against incels, would be the best scenario, it would force things even faster. but it won't happen.

I don't believe in accelerating the downfall of civilization.
Things can still get so much worse.

For example, the concept of feminine "auras" may enter into accepted science, and laws may be created to prevent incels from sharing the same room as a foid due to impinging on her bodily rights, which is extended due to her aura.
And feminine aura theory can also excuse post-birth abortions and murder of already born males due to "My body, my right."

Outsider -> Heretic -> Faggot -> Incel.

Are the modern left really that stupid that they don't see the irony in hating incels? Just mindlessly attack the out group theory.

You thought things were bad now just wait until the Anti-Incel Task Force is busting down your door and seizing all of your computers and drives because you called a girl on the internet a slut.

It's official Foids are the Superior Gender, They get free OnlyFans simp money, They can date men twice their looks level, and now they can call the cops on inklers who bad mouth them online JFL

I don't believe in accelerating the downfall of civilization.
Things can still get so much worse.

For example, the concept of feminine "auras" may enter into accepted science, and laws may be created to prevent incels from sharing the same room as a foid due to impinging on her bodily rights, which is extended due to her aura.
And feminine aura theory can also excuse post-birth abortions and murder of already born males due to "My body, my right."
I think that if situations begin to be forced, where the life of the average man is increasingly a nuisance or more problematic, especially in the dating area; Sooner or later an inverse effect will be triggered, supporting things like anime censorship, and more inclusion in the media, are good ways to ruin the copes of many.
However, little or nothing will happen, the system will avoid going to extremes.

END violence against women? are you serious lol?

I think that if situations begin to be forced, where the life of the average man is increasingly a nuisance or more problematic, especially in the dating area; Sooner or later an inverse effect will be triggered, supporting things like anime censorship, and more inclusion in the media, are good ways to ruin the copes of many.
However, little or nothing will happen, the system will avoid going to extremes.

i think things are a bit extreme already, with abortion being legal and misogyny as hate speech in the UK.
hentai banned in australia.
some people have roped because of that.
i'm saying for an incel even little things can ruin our copes, as in the australia case.
it won't get extreme for normies until it goes much further, but our lives are already almost unlivable.
even a small push will take us to the other side like internet censorship.

Last edited:
fighting against imaginary violence jfl

i think things are a bit extreme already, with abortion being legal and misogyny as hate speech in the UK.
hentai banned in australia.
some people have roped because of that.
i'm saying for an incel even little things can ruin our copes, as in the australia case.
it won't get extreme for normies until it goes much further, but our lives are already almost unlivable.
even a small push will take us to the other side like internet censorship.
Did you hear about the pantyhose in Japan? they had some illustrations erased because they "offend women", Japan is a key point, if sjw manages to get Japan, it would be a big change (personally I wouldn't really mind), that's the kind of thing that would drive an inverse response , not that the incels kill themselves, if not that they try to do something. Or simply, everyone ends up accepting and now, the status quo reigning.

Did you hear about the pantyhose in Japan? they had some illustrations erased because they "offend women", Japan is a key point, if sjw manages to get Japan, it would be a big change (personally I wouldn't really mind), that's the kind of thing that would drive an inverse response , not that the incels kill themselves, if not that they try to do something. Or simply, everyone ends up accepting and now, the status quo reigning.

I understand the theory.
I am uneasy about how much worse society can get while still remaining stable, however.
I'd rather not have what Kamala stands for gain momentum.
I'd rather "delay the inevitable" as people say because minds may naturally change during that timeframe.
In other words, I don't think ultimate world gynocracy is inevitable, but it's more likely with Kamala controlling the USA.

@PPEcel while being incarcerated
Tenor   2020 11 07T204555025

The FBI and DHS hasn’t been on our case for the last four years and nothing has happened. You guys have really drank the kool-aid if you think Biden is some commie. VAWA is about domestic violence which will never have an impact on me since I can’t even get a gf, let alone beat one.

It’s been a nice run boys.

"YO bro biden won't do shit" :feelstastyman: