Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope bicyclemaxing seems legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I bought a bike recently and have been cycling 2 to 3 times a week, I feel better overall, maybe the endorphins getting released. I gymmax but never did cardio because i couldn't be motivated to use a treadmill, now i can cycle for an hour and don't really mind.

Also plus side I have a increased chance of being hit and killed by a car since 99% of people where i live drive.

Good cope. I rate it 7/10

What kind of bike you have? And how many km do you ride per day?

Very legit. Add in some hills/mountains tbh, potent lifefuel even though it's much harder.

Imagine being hit by a 16 year old foid who just got an SUV for her birthday. She'd probably get away with it on some technicality and forget about you in six months tops.

Cycling just makes me depressed the next day idk why

I love to ride the bike in summer though forests and listen to music. Its a free and healthy cope.

I like to use my bike sometimes.

@inceldaygamer_ 'a experiences says otherwise.

Also @LastGerman

nothing special, just a average mountain bike I ride maybe 15- 20km
have you tried road bikes buddy boyo?

they're pretty fun and feel smoother compared to mountain bikes

I bought a bike recently and have been cycling 2 to 3 times a week, I feel better overall, maybe the endorphins getting released. I gymmax but never did cardio because i couldn't be motivated to use a treadmill, now i can cycle for an hour and don't really mind.

Also plus side I have a increased chance of being hit and killed by a car since 99% of people where i live drive.
Bicyclemaxxing was fun for a while until i git fed up with retards on the trails + retard drivers and some retard made me wreck my bike. I havent biked since the wreck tbh

Riding bicycle at nights is good.

Good for you man

I don’t have a bicycle

I'm scared of riding bicycle. JFL at my parents who want me to have a driver license.

Imagine being hit by a 16 year old foid who just got an SUV for her birthday. She'd probably get away with it on some technicality and forget about you in six months tops.
As long as she could get away with it, that would be all that mattered in her mind.

I havent used a bike since I was a kid

I never learned to ride a bike.

it's legit woke. I used it have an ebike and was fun as fuck biking around for hours pointlessly. especially in a city with Ally types of insane shit to see. but one massive negative is the carCucks always be rude to cyclist.

Be careful with drivers kek

Even though I live in the bicycle capital of the world, I prefer walking or taking the tram.

Only funny part is sitting down on a bench, smoking and watching tourists getting hit by people on bicycles since the tourists aren’t aware that to cross a street you also need to look out for bicycles jfl.

Bicycle are good transportation!

i miss my bike... still want to kill the bastard who stole it

Get an electric bike.

Be careful with drivers kek

YpwQ3.gif

hopefully that happens to me one day
Get an electric bike.
i might

today while sitting in usual peak hour traffic some dude went past on an electric skateboard, looked cool and he probably got to work long before i did. If they almost banned cars from cities and just had people driving electric transportation devices like that it would solve alot of problems, they can go like 40/50 even 60 km/h. Lithium batteries have been developed enough that you can travel anywhere from 30km to maybe 80km on a charge on a scooter depending on how you drive it, enough for most people for traveling in a day

Last edited:
best cope for me my last bike is hybrind road/trekking cheap , i rly like to ride to some secluded natural places or villages all alone avg distance 25-30 km i try to work whit my bike but i on foot im more good , i ride for fun i like to walk to

but whit this cars and foids in them is hell

Considering getting a bike again.

Biking is pretty cool, I have to bike several miles (between 5-10) sometimes each day to get to work.

Very legit, this fuckboy is bicyclemaxxed, and he deflorated my last crush

Igama Almas Dvirat Subobom

Very legit. Add in some hills/mountains tbh, potent lifefuel even though it's much harder.
Biking uphill sucks though, I had to do it back when I was wageslaving. Tfw no flat earth without hills.

Biking uphill sucks though, I had to do it back when I was wageslaving. Tfw no flat earth without hills.
Yes, it can be quite exhuasting ngl.

I frequently just got down from it and walked tbh. Slower, but way more energy-sparing.
I never do that tbh, I don't let hills beat me kek. Was it really steep?

British roads are narrow as fuck so knowing my luck the first time I go out riding I'd end up crashing into a parked car lmao

I like to ride bike trails and through local woods and state parks. It can be refreshing at times and a very good cope, but I can't do it in winter.
I'd end up crashing into a parked car lmao
I actually did that. Car was parked at a park, and the owner saw it happen. Was pretty fucking embarrassed, ngl

Last edited:
I dont know how to ride a bike :cryfeels: