Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bible's book of job literally I metaphorical to incels plight

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The book of job, the plight of a human who was repeatedly tested by God to prove his faith was not based on his advantages given by God. Crazy tests of faith where job could not question god, even when God robbed him of all wealth, killed offspring with no explanation.

The incel plight is literally based on job, god is literally fucking with job, for no apparant reason, indefensibly.
When job confronts god directly about his suffering and the suffering of the poor and needy at the hands of the powerful and corrupt. Supplant in incels suffering at hands of females and female hypergamy.
God literally lawyers him, no direct answer, no constructive justification
Just simply who are you to question me the omnipitant god, job simply accepts this reasoning by God and keeps on apologising to him after their confrontation, seeing god is enough for job.

is this a metaphor for incels, are we job and women god, we have to accept this preposterous paradigm with no explanation or logic or egalitarianism.
The mere sight of women is enough in their eyes for you to accept this ridiculous fate of suffering as job had experienced.

If that's true than I failed miserably, but I was setup to fail so is it really my fault?

I think you misunderstood the god's answer to job.It's not that god isn't just, and great and all powerful etc etc.it's that due to god being the greatest being we lower beings cannot fully understand why x things happen.For example a child wants to touch a power socket with his fingers,the father sees and chastises the child and softly slaps his hand.The child doesn't understand why he was hit and cries but it was ultimately for the child's good.God is good but to a lower being who doesn't possess gods attributes it might seem to him that what is being done is unfair and stupid while in reality it isn't.

That's precisely it god uses his omnipotence his all seeing perceived power to manipulate job into accepting god's position as being just and correct.

When there is no way to objectively defendgod's position, as we know facts job did not, we know God was fucking with him and used the devil merely to test job with no justifiable reason. Incredible pain for literally no reason killing family memebers robbing h of built fortune etc.

How is this not analogous with females unassailable and also unanswerable dominance, whereby incels are trapped. When even if both parties know females are wrong objectively and are doing wrong, the female still wins still beats incel. Even if incel is objectively and verifiably correct and right and just. The females dominance gifted to them by society and social leverage, literally makes their way correct everytime without having to justify to anyone.

Job had many wives, shitloads of kids, and tons of workers who respected him.

What do we got? bad eyesight, mental problems, and a future of suicide or working in some shitty industrial factory.

@Emergency Manual thoughts?

I agree jobs position is not an ideal metaphor, as he has ascended.
My main use of job was the metaphor of women to god's position and abuse of power. I think it works quite well.

That's precisely it god uses his omnipotence his all seeing perceived power to manipulate job into accepting god's position as being just and correct.

When there is no way to objectively defendgod's position, as we know facts job did not, we know God was fucking with him and used the devil merely to test job with no justifiable reason. Incredible pain for literally no reason killing family memebers robbing h of built fortune etc.

How is this not analogous with females unassailable and also unanswerable dominance, whereby incels are trapped. When even if both parties know females are wrong objectively and are doing wrong, the female still wins still beats incel. Even if incel is objectively and verifiably correct and right and just. The females dominance gifted to them by society and social leverage, literally makes their way correct everytime without having to justify to anyone.

There is a way to objectively defend god's position.You need to understand that god is the smartest being of all,the most just being of all,the goodest being of all etc etc.God is not here to hate you(if he hated you,you wouldn't even be alive since nothings holds him back from killing you).From my last reading of job,god's point was that man is nothing more then a *child* so to speak.he cannot understand his situation due to him lacking some good(intelligence etc etc)

I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

job assented because he realized that there was nothing he couldn't say to make a case for himself.Job was like a child who was trying to make a case that eating candy all day was the best way to life against an adult.Clearly we know that consuming candy all day isn't a good way to spend your life(we can all agree on this) but the child does not see it.

You need to understand that for a christian there is an objective reality that is shared by all.that good and evil exist etc etc etc.

also click on reply when you go write a reply since that way i can be notified of your reply

You are attributing literal godhood to a bunch of soyboys and skanks. JFL. You can just flip them off if they tell you to submit, but you can't with God, unless you want a pitchfork shoved up your ass.

The book of job, the plight of a human who was repeatedly tested by God to prove his faith was not based on his advantages given by God. Crazy tests of faith where job could not question god, even when God robbed him of all wealth, killed offspring with no explanation.

The incel plight is literally based on job, god is literally fucking with job, for no apparant reason, indefensibly.
When job confronts god directly about his suffering and the suffering of the poor and needy at the hands of the powerful and corrupt. Supplant in incels suffering at hands of females and female hypergamy.
God literally lawyers him, no direct answer, no constructive justification
Just simply who are you to question me the omnipitant god, job simply accepts this reasoning by God and keeps on apologising to him after their confrontation, seeing god is enough for job.

is this a metaphor for incels, are we job and women god, we have to accept this preposterous paradigm with no explanation or logic or egalitarianism.
The mere sight of women is enough in their eyes for you to accept this ridiculous fate of suffering as job had experienced.
Satan was the one that attacked Job, God just didn't intervene to test his faith. Job went through suffering, but in the end he was rewarded 10 times what he suffered, which we as New Testament Christians will be rewarded in Heaven if we endure like Job. All Christians are tested in someways, we suffer with inceldom while other men are tempted with vices of wealth, power and women.

Gods can suck my almighty dick

Gawd fixes Job's inceldom in The Bible and surgerymaxxes him. If femoids are supposed to be like gawd, they should surgerymaxx us.