Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bianca Devins was a horrible person who used others for her own gain

That foid was evil. I read the chat of hers and that bitch is even blackpilled , using jargon like orbiters. And all that orbiters reading that and still orbiting her JFL.

200 DOLLARS FOR A PICTURE OF HER FUCKING FEET!!?? That is almost my entire food budget in a whole month! God it must be easy to be a girl.

You must be leanmaxxed I assume?

we know that, at least i did, IT cucks are blind however

i'm not sorry bianca :feelskek:

Nope but I have a physical illness so my throat don´t work properly so I can´t eat that much.

God dammit man if only I had the ability to not eat too much I'd bump myself to Chad lite best case scenario.

God dammit man if only I had the ability to not eat too much I'd bump myself to Chad lite best case scenario.
It isn´t a walk in the park!! I have been tested for 30 foods and only 4 I am not allergic to my throat is constantly tight and I get a coating on my tongue because I have to eat stuff I am allergic to so I can sustain my weight. This problem has confined me to my apartment so I have to be back every 4-5 hours to eat so I can sustain my weight so I can´t eat out and it takes me usually 45-60 minutes per meal, just to give you an idea it takes me 20 minutes to eat a Cheeseburger from Mc Donalds and every time I take a bait I have to wonder if I will choke to death which I have been close to 7 times in my life but my dad saved me with the heimlich maneuver.

I would give anything to have a normal functioning body like everyone else.

It isn´t a walk in the park!! I have been tested for 30 foods and only 4 I am not allergic to my throat is constantly tight and I get a coating on my tongue because I have to eat stuff I am allergic to so I can sustain my weight. This problem has confined me to my apartment so I have to be back every 4-5 hours to eat so I can sustain my weight so I can´t eat out and it takes me usually 45-60 minutes per meal, just to give you an idea it takes me 20 minutes to eat a Cheeseburger from Mc Donalds and every time I take a bait I have to wonder if I will choke to death which I have been close to 7 times in my life but my dad saved me with the heimlich maneuver.

I would give anything to have a normal functioning body like everyone else.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: so sorry man

I can't feel sorry for the orbiters it was their choice to give her money

561F48EA F710 4CF1 B201 0A9629931D2E

I'm sorry, Bianca.
49D8E633 AF43 49C8 8AC6 5352254E7348

Whores should learn from this

I like how bluepilled media is playing her up as a pure beacon of innocence.