Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bezos threatens DiCaprio after Leo talks to Bezos GF

Its completely over for Jeff Bezos because of the news that Bezos and Bill Gates both ‘ate’ cheese pizza

these rich dudes just trolling at this point

This is embarrassing, he should have ignored it.

kill them all (in gta v)

This is embarrassing, he should have ignored it.
This and Wtf, isn't Leo just 6ft tall, Bezos looks like a turbomanlet here

Even being one of the richest men in the world wont make you sexually attractive to women

Not even billions of dollars can make up for your baldceldom and jew facial features. Brutal
Even being one of the richest men in the world wont make you sexually attractive to women
:feelsthink:

It’s also over for billionairecels lmao, even moneymaxxing is a cope

the cuckery never ends, What a vile species we are.

brutal heightpill

the cuckery never ends, What a vile species we are.
Chad still twins even when competing with the 2nd richest man in the world

Bezos is building the biggest yacht in the world and has rocket ships and it wasnt enough to keep her eyes from wandering :blackpill:

Not even billions of dollars can make up for your baldceldom and jew facial features. Brutal

2021 11 08 20 38 32 bezos before after   Google Search   Brave

This is looksmaxxing billionaire's edition. NOT ENOUGH

Moneymaxxers on suicide watch.

Chad still twins even when competing with the 2nd richest man in the world

Bezos is building the biggest yacht in the world and has rocket ships and it wasnt enough to keep her eyes from wandering :blackpill:

Without bullshit, Truly , foids should be reduced to cattle like in the past.

He probably has too much pride for hair transplants but he could totally go up one whole point just by doing that

I heard organ transplants give you some of the DNA and genetic memory of the host, I dont know how to feel about that, But take the orochimarupill and acquire genes from superior beings for your own benefit.

He probably has too much pride for hair transplants but he could totally go up one whole point just by doing that
How? There isn't enough hair grafts to cover his whole head. I don't even think he has any scalp grafts to transplant.

Technically you could transplant from other places so he'd have to resort to leg hair or pubes

Its completely over for Jeff Bezos because of the news that Bezos and Bill Gates both ‘ate’ cheese pizza
If he ate "cheese pizza" then why that Bozo sweating over a postwall roastie :feelswhat:

Cuck bezos and his tranny wife probably enjoy this, cant really imagine theres much pure love going in that relationship anyway

and ofc normies have tunnel vision iq so they focus on both men instead of analyzing what the foid is doing in the video.

fact is this situation wouldn't be an issue if foids were loyal and not shallow selfish whores

do you think the height pill destroyed BRAZOS also

he makes dicaprio look VERY TALL even though dicaprio is just 6 foot

oh sorry di caprio is on a ledge and is a platform above bezos and wife making him look inches taller than both lol

set up

Last edited:
How? There isn't enough hair grafts to cover his whole head. I don't even think he has any scalp grafts to transplant.

Technically you could transplant from other places so he'd have to resort to leg hair or pubes

:feelskek:

Jfl at his life

View attachment 524686

This is looksmaxxing billionaire's edition. NOT ENOUGH
Over for him. He looks so much like a child
Ovaries want that 6ft we know what they are and what they are like. I gave up and I like this lonely existence. In the end it never even mattered ngl. This world is too cucked beyond repair. To unfair to unorderly. I deserve to prosper within a new fair universe:ahegao:

Last edited:
Society is becoming all about dna... no hopes, if you dont have the right one

Trust me.

Bezos billions mogs the shit out of DiCaprio.

She might look, but we're talking about this guy could buy entire countries

You just cant compete against a good looking guy no matter how much money you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back