Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Beyond based post on inceltears

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 5864

The funny part is that most user here mog all of IT . They are all morbidly obese cucks

IMG 5865

Last time I checked it isn’t illegal to be a freakcel.

Rape aka sex with a sub-8 male

Everybody has violent fantasies, it's human nature

Everybody has violent fantasies, it's human nature
Exactly. I’m gonna honest with you, I have fantasies about harming myself and others on a regular basis. As long as you don’t act on your fantasies it’s fine

Exactly. I’m gonna honest with you, I have fantasies about harming myself and others on a regular basis. As long as you don’t act on your fantasies it’s fine
IT is in denial of human nature, that's why they rage because they can't cope with it

The topminds of IT weigh in:

Screenshot 2024 07 14 114734

>omg u could play like niggerball with like that reach like omg
> t. reddit comedian

he should go try out for that niggerball league, he could play too with such low IQ

Screenshot 2024 07 14 125555

>ITfoid admits to fesikhpill

Screenshot 2024 07 14 114851

Screenshot 2024 07 14 125517

>2 comments just saying 'no u'
>no wonder the third ITcel is disappointed

Screenshot 2024 07 14 125037

>omg inkwell y u no skibidi rizz

Last edited:

View attachment 1198631
> t. reddit comedian

he should go try out for that niggerball league, he could play too with such low IQ

View attachment 1198633
>ITfoid admits to fesikhpill

View attachment 1198635
View attachment 1198637
>2 comments just saying 'no u'
>no wonder the third ITcel is disappointed

View attachment 1198639
>omg inkwell y u no skibidi rizz
:feelshaha:

Same man, I have bad fantasies about hurting myself and other people. But of course, I would never do that. What you fantasies about and what dour deep desires are don't indicate what kind of morales you have. People with morales act based on their morales, not based on how they feel, so a lot of us have strange desires and fantasies, we don't enact those because we have morales.
But even though incels don't enact on their strange desires, we are still shamed. It's crazy bro. And then they act like it's completely normal for foids to goon to a book of them getting raped. Double standards smh

Same man, I have bad fantasies about hurting myself and other people. But of course, I would never do that. What you fantasies about and what dour deep desires are don't indicate what kind of morales you have. People with morales act based on their morales, not based on how they feel, so a lot of us have strange desires and fantasies, we don't enact those because we have morales.
But even though incels don't enact on their strange desires, we are still shamed. It's crazy bro. And then they act like it's completely normal for foids to goon to a book of them getting raped. Double standards smh
Exactly. They kink shame so much. I got shamed for liking femdom . You cant win.

View attachment 1198631
> t. reddit comedian

:feelskek:
The ! at the end too like he really did something there. Is this how pispoor comedians start their careers?

:feelskek:
The ! at the end too like he really did something there. Is this how pispoor comedians start their careers?
They genuinely think these one liners are hilarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The funny part is that most user here mog all of IT . They are all morbidly obese cucks
I think most guys here are low tier normies or failed normies , the real subhuman are on IT shaming other virgin to not feel completely losers...

I hope they all get molested for walking alone at night