Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beware of Saudi foids, they get fucked at compounds from a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
Islamic men are the biggest copers in the world. At least most Christian men know their women are whores, they are just cucks. Islamics are cucks in denial.

Legit. This girl also told me that most Saudi guys get sexually abused during their youth. Just LOL at Saudi cucks

Why am I not suprised..?

It happens in schools she said. It's widespread as fuck according to her. Twinkcel was probably sucking Islamic dick from a young age

You believe a foid over a truecel...that says so much about you.
How do truecels exist in Saudi Arabia? Surely in that society looks are less likely to disqualify you, I thought most marriages were arranged.

How do truecels exist in Saudi Arabia? Surely in that society looks are less likely to disqualify you, I thought most marriages were arranged.
All marriages are arranged and that’s why I can’t get married

All marriages are arranged and that’s why I can’t get married
You are too low class or what? I thought arranged marriages are meant to account for everyone.

The west has been exporting their degeneracy to arab countries for a long time...its only now catching on there because of the internet.

I disowned my family...haven’t seen my father in over 10 years
Really? Sorry for all the questions but your life is genuinely interesting to me as I’ve always wanted to speak to someone from Saudi and get the their take on the world as it is such an enigmatic country to me. Why do you hate your father? Would you rather live in the west?

@RREEEEEEEEE @fOreVER
Saint Hamudi once said that if you are a Muslim then it is over for you. He was right.

Really? Sorry for all the questions but your life is genuinely interesting to me as I’ve always wanted to speak to someone from Saudi and get the their take on the world as it is such an enigmatic country to me. Why do you hate your father? Would you rather live in the west?
He asked me for money and I gave him $200 a week later he asked for another $200 I said no and he kicked me out.

No I’m happy where I am.

The west has been exporting their degeneracy to arab countries for a long time...its only now catching on there because of the internet.
Read history. They have always been degenerate fucks and we didn't force them to inbreed either.

Anyone who is saudi must prove it. I am one and will create a thread about women here pretty soon. Stay tuned.

I don't know what's worse, being treated like shit because you're brown or being treated like shit because you're ugly. I guess they both suck equally, because they're both things you cannot change.

I was in the queue at a supermarket the other day, and in front of me was a tall, white Chad-lite. The cashier was a Moroccan hijab-wearing foid. She was being very nice to the white guy, laughing, et cetera. Then immediately after it was my turn, but she stopped scanning the items for her to open the cash registry to re-arrange the money. I was seething inside but I kept my cool because I have a soft spot for Islamically dressed people because we have been on the receiving end of bigotry. Then after an entire minute, she doesn't even greet me even though it's store policy and just tells me amount of money I have to pay. She gives me the change and I take it forcibly from her hand (touching it on purpose too, just because I know she thinks I am a disgusting ugly brown Islamic guy). I haven't seen her since. Fucking bitch, I hope she gets a husband who will beat the shit out of her superficial ass.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
So u morrocan or afghan?

Did she know the chad u think from convo? Whore didnt even say anything? U should say salam. Lol
You don't know this, because you joined after I left, but I spent my time here defending everytime Islamic foids were being talked about in a bad fashion. But there are a lot of women who are similar to the one in my previous story. Even Moroccan guys are starting to hate Moroccan girls because they (in the words of those Moroccan guys) are getting fucked by black guys. Some people were interviewed, being asked "Which nationality has the most whores?" And these black guys said "Moroccans." And proceeds talking about how he's fucked a lot of them. I even know a Moroccan girl who's dating a white, Chad-lite kafir. (That was the final nail in the "It is my Islamic duty to defend everytime somebody badmouths Islamic foids" coffin). I had to learn the hard way.
Tyrone friend pimped a morrocan whore so she can raise money to travel there for vacation
I disowned my family...haven’t seen my father in over 10 years
how old m why

Last edited:

You have no idea how backward Saudis are.
Anyone who is saudi must prove it. I am one and will create a thread about women here pretty soon. Stay tuned.

just make the thread now. btw this girl is a saudi living in the west but she seems like she was just as degenerate in saudi as she is over in the west. its clear that you absolutely can't trust a word she says. she has no problem lying and whoring herself out cheaply to chad/tyrone

Last edited:
Women should have special punishments for sluttery

@RREEEEEEEEE @fOreVER
Saint Hamudi once said that if you are a Muslim then it is over for you. He was right.

Except he doesn't know what the term "Muslim" means so he is wrong. :feelskek: And that fellow truecel was projecting his own insecurity onto others. The best looking guy I know is Islamic and he even mogs Zayn Malik. :feelsrope:

So u morrocan or afghan?

Did she know the chad u think from convo? Whore didnt even say anything? U should say salam. Lol

Read my usertitle, I am a currycel. :feelsrope:

No, she didn't know the Chad-lite, he was just a stranger, much like me. Yes, she didn't say anything. Fucking bitch that she is.
No bro, Hamudi is one of our saints and knows every shit.

No, everything he said was true.

Let me guess, a white man who has converted to Islam?

Stop being a retard bro, you don't even know what the word "Muslim" means despite claiming to be Islamic. That hamudi truecel is also retarded.

He asked me for money and I gave him $200 a week later he asked for another $200 I said no and he kicked me out.

No I’m happy where I am.
Ah okay, I’m sorry to hear that, he sounds like a cunt. So within the compound can you drink and deviate from the traditional customs? Or are you still a strict practising wahabi?

Being muslim is a religion. You can momoa or the most incel person and still foid attention

Let me guess, a white man who has converted to Islam?

1. What he said wasn't true, because he would know what the title "Muslim" means.

2. No, he's not a revert. He is actually a curry, but people never guess that he is. It's usually Afghan or something.

1. What he said wasn't true, because he would know what the title "Muslim" means.

2. No, he's not a revert. He is actually a curry, but people never guess that he is. It's usually Afghan or something.
The best looking guy you know is a curry? Sorry bro but that's impossible. Being curry automatically makes you to a sub 8.

The best looking guy you know is a curry? Sorry bro but that's impossible. Being curry automatically makes you to a sub 8.
Low IQ. I showed pictures of Zayn Malik and asked another guy who was better looking. He said my friend is. And that Zayn is uglier in comparison. :feelskek: Just imagine being friends with a guy who mogs Zayn fucking Malik. The greatest JB slayer of all time getting mogged. :feelsrope:

Just imagine being friends with a guy who mogs Zayn fucking Malik. The greatest JB slayer of all time getting mogged
Why are you hanging out with such people? As an ethnic manlet, I would never hang out with chads, but only with my fellow ethniccels.

islam is beginning to degenerate

a lot of muslim guys steal, fight and kill, even if they used to go to the mosquee
a lot of muslim girls fornicate in the ass to preserve their virginity.....

it's over for islam, very soon

a lot of muslim guys steal, fight and kill, even if they used to go to the mosquee

It wasn’t always religious the muslim world. It was worse before actually with mongol invasions, crusades, reconquistas and various pogroms and a lot of sufism and mutizilate cucks. It is just that a lot of muslims want to distance from isis as if the kuffars will love them and cherish them

All kuffars want muslims dead

Why are you hanging out with such people? As an ethnic manlet, I would never hang out with chads, but only with my fellow ethniccels.
We grew up together. We are family friends. He's 6'2" as well. I'm 5'11". I see foids eyefucking him. I will create a suicide fuel thread soon about him. :feelsrope: I remember being taller than him.

It's not Islam. It's the Islamic youth that is being brainwashed. Keep in mind, none of this would have happened if Islamic people didn't immigrate to western countries. Thanks to globalism, however, degeneracy is everywhere.
It wasn’t always religious the muslim world. It was worse before actually with mongol invasions, crusades, reconquistas and various pogroms and a lot of sufism and mutizilate cucks. It is just that a lot of muslims want to distance from isis as if the kuffars will love them and cherish them

All kuffars want muslims dead
There are no Muslims, because nobody is perfect. Also, we are against Daesh because they're a CIA proxy group.

Last edited:
We grew up together. We are family friends. He's 6'2" as well. I'm 5'11". I see foids eyefucking him. I will create a suicide fuel thread soon about him. :feelsrope: I remember being taller than him.
I could never hang out with someone being eyefucked by foids while being totally ignored...that shit must be depressing. You should rather hang out with your fellow deathnic incels, bro!

I could never hang out with someone being eyefucked by foids while being totally ignored...that shit must be depressing. You should rather hang out with your fellow deathnic incels, bro!
I only see him once in a while. I only know 2 ethnic incels. But I barely see them.

1.jpg

Wow this is very different from the images the Saudis present of Riyadh as this modern luxurious city yet that street looks like it's Damascus. Though I would add on to not just be wary of Saudi women but also foreign women that are flown in from all over the world to similar compounds where for large amounts of money they allow Saudi princes to defecate and urinate in their mouths and eat it in addition to other degeneracy.

As you can see these compounds are pretty big, people drive cars around them and the foreigners are pretty rich. The girls can freely walk about without the black clothing shit and be slutty with the rich foreign guys.
Wealth corrupts femoids and Stacys.

Wow this is very different from the images the Saudis present of Riyadh as this modern luxurious city yet that street looks like it's Damascus. Though I would add on to not just be wary of Saudi women but also foreign women that are flown in from all over the world to similar compounds where for large amounts of money they allow Saudi princes to defecate and urinate in their mouths and eat it in addition to other degeneracy.

The place is a shithole pretty much.