Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beware of Saudi foids, they get fucked at compounds from a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
Just when you thought a society existed that had a grasp on female nature I bring you this black pill direct from the mouth of a Saudi foid.

In Saudi there are compounds that are created by foreign companies. You can drink, party etc in these compounds. These are basically small complexes that have good security and foreign workers live there.

Saudi foids can easily meet these guys online and get invited to these compounds and get fucked by rich foreigners. This happens regularly.

Example of a compound

saudi-arabia-700x.jpg

Now an example of a typical Saudi street in Riyadh

1.jpg

As you can see these compounds are pretty big, people drive cars around them and the foreigners are pretty rich. The girls can freely walk about without the black clothing shit and be slutty with the rich foreign guys.

“I have a routine: the weekdays are only for studying, and the weekend is for going out, meeting friends, and partying — yes, partying. In Saudi Arabia most things are prohibited, but we have ‘the life underground’ where we can do all the crazy, mostly illegal things without anyone knowing. Sometimes we go to our guy friends’ houses since we can’t invite guys over (otherwise our parents will destroy us), or a place like a private compound where non-Saudi people live, but we can enter as visitors.” —Aisha, 21

world is fully cucked

Beware of Saudi anything, i'd say. I can't come up with many things from that country that is not thoroughtly fucked up.

what the fuck man is there any place in the world left without degeneracy

Never heard about this until now, but it doesn't surprise me.
By the way, any "model" who goes to Dubai is getting used as a cum dumpster by rich Saudis.

Lifefuel for richcels

Not true. I live in a compound and i rarely see a Saudi foid. The foreigners usually fuck with Filipino nurses or with white teachers.

Not true. I live in a compound and i rarely see a Saudi foid. The foreigners usually fuck with Filipino nurses or with white teachers.

I got it direct from the mouth of a Saudi foid who did it. It's quite common so she said.

I heard about this but didn't know is it true... until now.

I got it direct from the mouth of a Saudi foid who did it. It's quite common so she said.
Dude I’m Saudi and I live in the biggest campound in Saudi Arabia it’s not true.

saudis and foreigners don’t mix at all even if they live next to each other

Dude I’m Saudi and I live in the biggest campound in Saudi Arabia it’s not true.

Well this girl was not lying I am 100% sure of that. She said her friends in Saudi do it too. I'm just going off what she said. I will get more information off her next time I see her.

Well this girl was not lying I am 100% sure of that. She said her friends in Saudi do it too. I'm just going off what she said. I will get more information off her next time I see her.
You believe a foid over a truecel...that says so much about you.

An Incel living in Saudi Arabia? :what: Did not know that we have one here.

You believe a foid over a truecel...that says so much about you.

This shit will be going down secretly even in the compound. The foids will not be walking around in that black shit for example. What saudi foid is going to turn down the opportunity to party with rich guys? They are living a shit life otherwise. These saudi girls are better than the FBI at being covert.

This shit will be going down secretly even in the compound. The foids will not be walking around in that black shit for example. What saudi foid is going to turn down the opportunity to party with rich guys? They are living a shit life otherwise. These saudi girls are better than the FBI at being covert.
You never been here and you have no idea what you are talking about.

@Twinkcel What do you think of Mohammed bin Salman? Is he a good man?

@Twinkcel What do you think of Mohammed bin Salman? Is he a good man?
He is doing great.

I lived through king fahad, king Abdullah and now king salman and they are all over 70 years old we needed a young man with fresh ideas. The problem is mbs and the king pissed off a lot of the royal family not sure what will happen when the king die since mbs is too young to be the crown prince.

i just hope we don’t have a civil war because of this.

Forgive my ignorance... If youre saudi and rich, why dont you just buy a wife?

What did you expect of a country that is ruled by Arabic Jews?

He is doing great.

I lived through king fahad, king Abdullah and now king salman and they are all over 70 years old we needed a young man with fresh ideas. The problem is mbs and the king pissed off a lot of the royal family not sure what will happen when the king die since mbs is too young to be the crown prince.

I am very interested in the Saudi royal family and have already looked at many documentations about them. I think King Faisal was the most interesting of all kings.

I wish you the best in Saudi Arabia and I hope that the country does not fall into war and crisis like some neighbor countries.

OP is coping then. I'll trust a Saudi over a non-Saudi on Saudi matters.

Never heard about this until now, but it doesn't surprise me.
By the way, any "model" who goes to Dubai is getting used as a cum dumpster by rich Saudis.
and a toilet JFL

same in Iran and Afghanistan

what did you expect ?

He is doing great.

You sound like an arabcel in denial. This girl laughs at guys like you.
OP is coping then. I'll trust a Saudi over a non-Saudi on Saudi matters.

big mistake. arabcels, especially saudicels are extremely bluepilled about their women. They are low IQ religiouscels HOPING and COPING that they will get a loyal virgin wife. He cannot accept this brutal pill because he is too weak. I'm just reporting what I heard from a young Saudi girl. What incentive do I have to lie here?

You sound like an arabcel in denial. This girl laughs at guys like you.

big mistake. arabcels, especially saudicels are extremely bluepilled about their women. They are low IQ religiouscels HOPING and COPING that they will get a loyal virgin wife. He cannot accept this brutal pill because he is too weak. I'm just reporting what I heard from a young Saudi girl. What incentive do I have to lie here?
I’ve seen it all and lived it all. Saudis and foreigners don’t mix. Saudi girls go with rich Saudi guys. The girls that fuck have already been married and divorced that’s how they got deflowered. Foreigners only fuck with white girls or Filipino nurses.

I’ve seen it all and lived it all. Saudis and foreigners don’t mix. Saudi girls go with rich Saudi guys. The girls that fuck have already been married and divorced that’s how they got deflowered. Foreigners only fuck with white girls or Filipino nurses.

You are the kind of Saudi that these girls make fun of behind your back I guarantee you. I would bet that some Saudi girls are getting fucked in your compound but the guys there keep it from you because they know you're the kind of incel who would report the girls. These girls know Saudi guys are religiouscels and they do all their shit covertly. You have no idea. Watch out for what I'm saying. This shit is rampant according to this foid and believe me she is not lying.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/devout-saudis-partying-booze-drugs-6652866

Last edited:
Saudi foids can drive so it makes sense. Before they needed a male family member to chaperone them everywhere. But this would be rare. Muslim countries always have small communities of rich, western educated degenerate fucks who bring back western degeneracy. Example would be syria where they have nightclubs for the well off westernised degenerate filth but most of the country dont do that shit.
You are the kind of Saudi that these girls make fun of behind your back I guarantee you. I would bet that some Saudi girls are getting fucked in your compound but the guys there keep it from you because they know you're the kind of incel who would report the girls. These girls know Saudi guys are religiouscels and they do all their shit covertly. You have no idea. Watch out for what I'm saying. This shit is rampant according to this foid and believe me she is not lying.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/devout-saudis-partying-booze-drugs-6652866
Bear in mind a lot of this is fake news. The mirror is a well known anti muslim rag in the uk.

Wow so much hate at the one Saudi. Fuck you copers, I believe twinkcel

I don't understand what that has to do with you not getting a wife when you easily can

Saudi guys are weird man. Completely fucked up in the head. Massive religious copers too.

same in Iran and Afghanistan

what did you expect ?

:lul::lul: You are deluded if you think this happens in Iran and Afghanistan. For Afghanistan, maybe the areas that are under control of the American-backed stooge regime (which is only 30% of the entire country) since they do commit a lot of degeneracy.

The only Saudi men I know are the rich ones who have 10+ wives. I remember some foid "sold" her virginity for $1 million dollars. This is nothing more than prostitution at this point to be honest. And you are definitely trolling if a Saudicel says what you're saying isn't even true. People LARP hard nowadays.

Lol check mate

:lul::lul: You are deluded if you think this happens in Iran and Afghanistan. For Afghanistan, maybe the areas that are under control of the American-backed stooge regime (which is only 30% of the entire country) since they do commit a lot of degeneracy.

The only Saudi men I know are the rich ones who have 10+ wives. I remember some foid "sold" her virginity for $1 million dollars. This is nothing more than prostitution at this point to be honest. And you are definitely trolling if a Saudicel says what you're saying isn't even true. People LARP hard nowadays.
Look up rich kids of theran. Shows the componds.

Look up rich kids of theran. Shows the componds.

Actually, I have to take that back. I can understand Iran being degenerate. Shia women can marry up to 5 times a year. So they marry a guy, they fuck and they divorce. It's literally prostitution trying to be legitimized. Fucking disgusting. But I stand by that Afghanistan is probably the only non-degenerate country (if we exclude the parts that are under Americunt occupation).

There is a lot more crazy shit that goes on here thanks to all these reforms. Saudi girls will hate us more than asian foids do to asin men
I hate liberals so much

There is a lot more crazy shit that goes on here thanks to all these reforms. Saudi girls will hate us more than asian foids do to asin men
I hate liberals so much

While not being Saudis, Moroccan girls do treat me way worse than Asian girls do, although I have only ever met 2 Asian girls in my entire life. Meanwhile Moroccan girls treat white guys and black guys really well. :feelsrope: FUCKING SUPERFICIAL WHORES!! :feelsree:

While not being Saudis, Moroccan girls do treat me way worse than Asian girls do, although I have only ever met 2 Asian girls in my entire life. Meanwhile Moroccan girls treat white guys and black guys really well. :feelsrope: FUCKING SUPERFICIAL WHORES!! :feelsree:
I had a similar case. An asian foid receptionist called me and it was really demeaning and a white guy showed up possibly the ugliest and dumbest looking creature and she was kind and nice

Made me lose my shit

I had a similar case. An asian foid receptionist called me and it was really demeaning and a white guy showed up possibly the ugliest and dumbest looking creature and she was kind and nice

Made me lose my shit

I don't know what's worse, being treated like shit because you're brown or being treated like shit because you're ugly. I guess they both suck equally, because they're both things you cannot change.

I was in the queue at a supermarket the other day, and in front of me was a tall, white Chad-lite. The cashier was a Moroccan hijab-wearing foid. She was being very nice to the white guy, laughing, et cetera. Then immediately after it was my turn, but she stopped scanning the items for her to open the cash registry to re-arrange the money. I was seething inside but I kept my cool because I have a soft spot for Islamically dressed people because we have been on the receiving end of bigotry. Then after an entire minute, she doesn't even greet me even though it's store policy and just tells me amount of money I have to pay. She gives me the change and I take it forcibly from her hand (touching it on purpose too, just because I know she thinks I am a disgusting ugly brown Islamic guy). I haven't seen her since. Fucking bitch, I hope she gets a husband who will beat the shit out of her superficial ass.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I don't know what's worse, being treated like shit because you're brown or being treated like shit because you're ugly. I guess they both suck equally, because they're both things you cannot change.

I was in the queue at a supermarket the other day, and in front of me was a tall, white Chad-lite. The cashier was a Moroccan hijab-wearing foid. She was being very nice to the white guy, laughing, et cetera. Then immediately after it was my turn, but she stopped scanning the items for her to open the cash registry to re-arrange the money. I was seething inside but I kept my cool because I have a soft spot for Islamically dressed people because we have been on the receiving end of bigotry. Then after an entire minute, she doesn't even greet me even though it's store policy and just tells me amount of money I have to pay. She gives me the change and I take it forcibly from her hand (touching it on purpose too, just because I know she thinks I am a disgusting ugly brown Islamic guy). I haven't seen her since. Fucking bitch, I hope she gets a husband who will beat the shit out of her superficial ass.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You get visions of yourself smacking her so hard while your eyes redden and that smack gives the loudest impact sound. Lifefuel. Always smack with the back of the hand

You get visions of yourself smacking her so hard while your eyes redden and that smack gives the loideat impact sound. Lifefuel. Always smack with the back of the hand

You don't know this, because you joined after I left, but I spent my time here defending everytime Islamic foids were being talked about in a bad fashion. But there are a lot of women who are similar to the one in my previous story. Even Moroccan guys are starting to hate Moroccan girls because they (in the words of those Moroccan guys) are getting fucked by black guys. Some people were interviewed, being asked "Which nationality has the most whores?" And these black guys said "Moroccans." And proceeds talking about how he's fucked a lot of them. I even know a Moroccan girl who's dating a white, Chad-lite kafir. (That was the final nail in the "It is my Islamic duty to defend everytime somebody badmouths Islamic foids" coffin). I had to learn the hard way.

Today in Saudi Arabia how many % of girl arrive virgin at the marriage? (in your opinion)

WTF?? I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS?? Absolute suicide fuel..

Brother your Saudi? Nice to a fellow Saudi here. How are you doing?

That 'Saudi' girl who told you that is not actually from Saudi Arabia, she was probably an immigrant from Syria or Lebanon and those foids tend to be more slutty than Saudi Arabian foids. Saudi Arabian foids however do fuck like animals when they go to America and attend universities in America or other parts of the world, they fuck with white Chads. Also the current ruler of KSA Mohammed ibn Salman is a degenerate fuck who try to give foids more rights and more freedom in order to please the degenerate western world, fuck him.

Islamic men are the biggest copers in the world. At least most Christian men know their women are whores, they are just cucks. Islamics are cucks in denial.

Islamic men are the biggest copers in the world. At least most Christian men know their women are whores, they are just cucks. Islamics are cucks in denial.
Christian/atheist men wank to their women getting fucked and enjoy it. We must put an end to this degeneracy

Kid how many times do I have to tell
Today in Saudi Arabia how many % of girl arrive virgin at the marriage? (in your opinion)
all of them or you can return her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back