Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Beware of Asian dudes whose only woke Asian issues view is anti-WMAF Reddit

I understand why asian men are bitter about white men fucking their noodles. Someone please post the image with this situation and the cycle with asian son.

"We aren't owed to Asian men"

Can you believe that fucking whore? :feelshaha: Women are so fucking sheltered and spoiled that they don't even realized that the nations that survived until today only survived because of oceans of blood and sacrifice. Only because of that is she free.

They don't even realize that all nations on earth are locked into a life or death struggle, no matter how civilized everything looks on the surface. So yeah you ARE fucking owed to your nation, because otherwise you wouldn't fucking exist or you would be a fucking whore in a japanese brothel or a slave. :feelshaha:

I understand why asian men are bitter about white men fucking their noodles. Someone please post the image with this situation and the cycle with asian son.
My pleasure.

Redpillcomics39

These are the same women who create Asian activist spaces where the spouses at their meet-and-greets are 100% white men.

Last edited:
My pleasure.

View attachment 491523
These are the same women who create Asian activist spaces where the spouses at their meet-and-greets are 100% white men.
This image doesn't make any sense.
Lots of chads come from WMAFs and being 1/4 Asian or lower is basically nothing.

Can you believe that fucking whore? :feelshaha: Women are so fucking sheltered and spoiled that they don't even realized that the nations that survived until today only survived because of oceans of blood and sacrifice. Only because of that is she free.

They don't even realize that all nations on earth are locked into a life or death struggle, no matter how civilized everything looks on the surface. So yeah you ARE fucking owed to your nation, because otherwise you wouldn't fucking exist or you would be a fucking whore in a japanese brothel or a slave. :feelshaha:
Then we definitely don't owe rosties our tax money, or for them to be allowed to vote.

>just for happening to be dating a white guy
JFL.

Why are they owed to white men hmm.

As long as asian women exist whitecels have a reason to not rope

If they were honest “I like only white guys creep” if they’re trying to deflect “ It just so happens that my bf is white, I like asian guys” or If you call them out on being racist “Its called having standards and preferences incel”

To wamen: you deserve so much better sweaty, dump that loser

To men: you dont deserve shit!!!11 REEEEEE

I hate when leftists blame 'incels' and 'loser' whites for having asian fetishes and look down on that for it. It's like um no, its Asians that have the fetish for whites, and whites just settle cus they cant do better most of the time. Ironically though im white and ver attracteed to noodles, prob noodle stacy> white stacy imo. but most noodles look not so great.