Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Better to have never been" - David Benatar

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
Is a book concerning antinatalism, the philosophical position that procreating is immoral. I wish my parents would have read this, so that i would have never existed, or they would have at least aborted me.
My life has no value, i have no skills, have no great intellect, have exceptionally poor social skills, have a deformed subhuman face. I actually have nothing of worth :feelshaha: :feelshaha:What am i here for? oh yes, to cope. never been in love, am a KHHV. They should be arrested for inflicting me with such evil, the evil of allowing me to exist.

I wish my parents would have read this, so that i would have never existed, or they would have at least aborted me.
My life has no value, i have no skills, have no great intellect, have exceptionally poor social skills, have a deformed subhuman face. I actually have nothing of worth :feelshaha: :feelshaha:What am i here for? oh yes, to cope. never been in love, am a KHHV. They should be arrested for inflicting me with such evil, the evil of allowing me to exist.
The fact that you even say this... I'm so sorry. :feelsbadman:

That dude made Jordan Peterson cry in a debate once