Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Better incel than normie down dating tbh

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Depends how much it’s dating down by.

Depends how much it’s dating down by.
Call me fakecel all you want but dating a landwhale is a huge no for me. I mean I can't date someone with such a diformity.
I can't date anyway jfkl

Call me fakecel all you want but dating a landwhale is a huge no for me. I mean I can't date someone with such a diformity.
I can't date anyway jfkl
If it’s a legit whale then I’d just pump and dump

i want to die

I can't date anyway jfkl
same. no blimps for me :feelstrash:

His voice is so annoying.
It's mostly the way he's inflecting when he speaks so he sounds like a valley girl. I think he could sound normal if he wanted to.
Also being incel is more pathetic, I'd date down if i could. Volcel if you wouldn't.

I'd date down if i could. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Fakecel trait. A trucel can't date down because there's nobody down except legit barely human deformed 4 dimensional beings.

Fakecel trait. A trucel can't date down because there's nobody down except legit barely human deformed 4 dimensional beings.
"I would date down if I could" meaning I can't:feelsseriously:

I can't date anyway jfkl
Not even overweight bitches. I would only consider being with a foid with revolting fat massess aka "chubby" if she is completely docile and is in the works of removing that lard

I'm on NoFap dude the girl in the thumbnail is giving me bad thoughts