Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Better Incel, Than Cuck

in the video brendio says you're a cuck if she isn't a virgin because the statistics say she is more likely to cheat lmao
I don't agree with him on everything. As long as she enjoys sex with you and doesn't stop giving it then you're not a cuck.

'better incel than cuck' is cope. you really think it's worse to be in a relationship than to be incel?
It is if she cheats on you or manipulates you to the point of a murderous rampage or suicide or takes all your resources, that's way worse than no relationship at all. Experiencing love and then having that taken away is clearly worse from the all the data. Shit causes Murder, Suicide, fucking wars, the destruction of civilizations. It's truly over.

If my options were be Incel forever, or be with a girl who cucks me, easy choice, i'll feel way worse if i'm getting cucked, and at least i'll have VR as a cope when i'm older.

It is if she cheats on you or manipulates you to the point of a murderous rampage or suicide or takes all your resources, that's way worse than no relationship at all. Experiencing love and then having that taken away is clearly worse from the all the data. Shit causes Murder, Suicide, fucking wars, the destruction of civilizations. It's truly over.

If my options were be Incel forever, or be with a girl who cucks me, easy choice, i'll feel way worse if i'm getting cucked, and at least i'll have VR as a cope when i'm older.
when you're on your death bed, an old, crippled man, still a virgin and looking back on your life, do you really think you'll be glad and have no regrets that you missed out on having a relationship with sexual intimacy, even if the relationship would have just for a limited amount of time? knowing that this is an experience you will never be able to have now?

when you're on your death bed, an old, crippled man, still a virgin and looking back on your life, do you really think you'll be glad and have no regrets that you missed out on having a relationship with sexual intimacy, even if the relationship would have just for a limited amount of time? knowing that this is an experience you will never be able to have now?
I would regret my life a lot more if I was cucked, than if I wasn't, and as I said i'm pretty confident in the technological development of VR and AI, so it's not as big of a deal for me.

I don't know, the cucks I see are always much happier than me, but I guess thats because they live in their own little soy world.

Chad cant be incel unless he uses the dog ears filter in the middle east and gets assassinated

80c72fe52aad0a8ba9c6155df8d0a546.png

I would regret my life a lot more if I was cucked, than if I wasn't, and as I said i'm pretty confident in the technological development of VR and AI, so it's not as big of a deal for me.
VR and AI will never be the same as sex. maybe if foids could be created in artificial wombs which are biologically programmed to find truecels really attractive.

tbh tbh the only time I see you here is when you are promoting your videos. Maybe you are posting more and I just don't see it but I swear the last few times I've seen you its just you posting your videos for views

VR and AI will never be the same as sex. maybe if foids could be created in artificial wombs which are biologically programmed to find truecels really attractive.
I think you're highly underestimating the advancements of VR and AI within our lifetime, unless of course you're already in the 30's or beyond, but for those of us in our 20's, I am VERY confident, that within the next 20-40 years, there will be Full Dive VR and AI so believable, that it will be relatively indistinguishable, from real life.

Unless of course there's another world war, or some drastic world changing event that would hinder technological progress drastically.

I think you're highly underestimating the advancements of VR and AI within our lifetime, unless of course you're already in the 30's or beyond, but for those of us in our 20's, I am VERY confident, that within the next 20-40 years, there will be Full Dive VR and AI so believable, that it will be relatively indistinguishable, from real life.

Unless of course there's another world war, or some drastic world changing event that would hinder technological progress drastically.
COOOOOOOOOOPE

COOOOOOOOOOPE
tbh tbh...