Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Better Incel Than Cuck

disgusting behavior is cheered upon :cryfeels:

Women are demons.

If you are non chad and you are in a relationship in 2022, you are a certified cuck and 100% get cheated on, humiliated, denied sex, working like a mule all day betabuxxing

This is why we need American Sharia

Adulterers will get the death penalty:society::society:

Cucks will be thrown off the Sears tower (in GTA)

Chads will be in FEMA camps

Every incel gets a 4 stacies:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

If you are non chad and you are in a relationship in 2022, you are a certified cuck and 100% get cheated on, humiliated, denied sex, working like a mule all day betabuxxing her foid “instagram glam lifestyle :foidSoy:“ so she can flex on her whore toilet friends and constantly compared to better looking/richer men and get called a “loser” for not being tall/ripped/not owning a lambo/whatever she can throw at you

ovER for non chads, it’s either incel or cuck:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Well. Putting the rage toward foids welling up inside me upon hearing that bs, I gotta say: my situation could be worse. I could be that absolute cuck dating that fucking disgusting, degenerate whore.

All foids are monsters.

utterly disgusting. And this why going for any foid with history will always be risky. The foid will never forget her first male. Always compare the future ones to him :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That fat pig isn't just willing to cheat... she has 2 boyfriends waiting for her :feelsree::feelsree:
Yet her looksmatch is probably browsing here right now

Holy fucking shit, her shoulders need to be freed from the burden of carrying her head

I have bigger problems rn