Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Better incel than a cuck, but normies Mog both, Suicide edition

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
In the study that took place between 1979 and 1989, it was found out divorced and separated men were twice as much more likely to kill themselves than the married men. Single and widowed men werent at higher risk to commit suicide more than married men.

Divorced and separated foids werent at higher risk at committing suicide compared to married foids, because as we know they cant fail in life.

OBJECTIVES—The purpose of the study was to examine the effect of marital status on the risk of suicide, using a large nationally representative sample. A related objective was to investigate the association between marital status and suicide by sex.
METHODS—Cox proportional hazards regression models were applied to data from the National Longitudinal Mortality Study, based on the 1979-1989 follow up. In estimating the effect of marital status, adjustments were made for age, sex, race, education, family income, and region of residence.

RESULTS—For the entire sample, higher risks of suicide were found in divorced than in married persons. Divorced and separated persons were over twice as likely to commit suicide as married persons (RR=2.08, 95% confidence intervals (95% CI) 1.58, 2.72). Being single or widowed had no significant effect on suicide risk. When data were stratified by sex, it was observed that the risk of suicide among divorced men was over twice that of married men (RR=2.38, CI 1.77, 3.20). Among women, however, there were no statistically significant differentials in the risk of suicide by marital status categories.
CONCLUSIONS—Marital status, especially divorce, has strong net effect on mortality from suicide, but only among men. The study showed that in epidemiological research on suicide, more accurate results would be obtained if samples are stratified on the basis of key demographic or social characteristics. The study further observed that failure to control for relevant socioeconomic variables or combining men and women in the same models could produce misleading results.

In the newer study made in America since 1999 to 2017, during that time suicide rate has increased by fucking 35%, also proof that everything become worse is suicide rate among single and widowed men. Now divorced and separated men are 3 times and rising, more likely to kill themselves compared to married men, while single and widowed men are twice more likely to commit suicide compared to married men.

The suicide rate among divorced adults is more than three times that of married adults, while the suicide rate among singles is 1.5 to 2 times the rate among those who are married. In other words, marriage is a protective factor for suicide risk.

Also number of married men fell for 4 percent while number of singles increased by 5 percent in the last 20 years.
In 1999, 58.6% of the over-18 population was married; in 2019, that figure was 54 percent. The single share of the population, meanwhile, rose from 24.4% to 29.6%, while divorced and widowed shares remained constant. In other words, America has grown slightly less married, slightly more single, selecting overall into a more suicide-prone category.

As the inceldom and divorce raping and society's shaming of both is on the rise, we can only see rise in those numbers. Also people saying sex doesnt matter, marriage doesnt matter, having kids doesnt matter, yes it does its literary keeping you alive.

@mistersinister
@To koniec
@Izayacel
Thoughts?

@Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Robtical Please pin this, i might get hit by a bus tomorrow and i never had a pinned thread.

1999 to 2017 study Link
1979 to 1989 study Link

The shame of being unwanted is literally killing men. Nothing I have ever done has driven anyone to suicide. All foids have blood on their hands

The shame of being unwanted is literally killing men. Nothing I have ever done has driven anyone to suicide. All foids have blood on their hands
And foids are still considered the ultimate victims and they get more and more support.

why did the risk for divorced people increase tho :feelsStudy:

My guess two reasons, first much harder to find another partner and second divorce raping is much more brutal compared to previous century.

Last edited:
Once youre on the other end of a divorce, you are old and fat and unwantable, but you know what you are missing. At least I dont even know what a booby or a pussy feels like.

divorced people are normies who were suddenly thrown into incel life :feelsohh::society: they cannot handle it :feelshaha::society:

we have developed coping mechanisms to survive better :feelshmm::society:

man cant stand being without sex / a partner for a extended amount of time .

genuine affection and care from the Woman is Important .

And since Man have it far Worse then Woman in getting sex and a Partner , its no Womnder why most Suicides are Mostly Man.

That we are still alive and coping , is because we are blackpilled ( we know woman aint shit in the long run , and bring unnecesarry drama )

and that we have a fear from death .

man cant stand being without sex / a partner for a extended amount of time .

genuine affection and care from the Woman is Important .

And since Man have it far Worse then Woman in getting sex and a Partner , its no Womnder why most Suicides are Mostly Man.

That we are still alive and coping , is because we are blackpilled ( we know woman aint shit in the long run , and bring unnecesarry drama )

and that we have a fear from death .
Married men live in the form of delusion that they are safe, once the rug gets pulled under their feet and get divorced they cant cope anymore and rope.

Shit genes are a death sentence :feelsrope:

Also people saying sex doesnt matter, marriage doesnt matter, having kids doesnt matter, yes it does its literary keeping you alive?

I don't think anyone says this, of if they do they don't know what they are talking about. It's more likely that the people who take the action of killing themselves from non-marriage divorce don't first have a long and quite chance to decompress their thoughts and relax from the constant agony of their chosen lifestyle. There are many divorcees who suddenly explode because nobody is there to explain what is actually happening to them. I am thinking of making a more robust post on this soon.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone says this, of if they do they don't know what they are talking about. It's more likely that the people who take the action of killing themselves from non-marriage divorce don't first have a long and quite chance to decompress their thoughts and relax from the constant agony of their chosen lifestyle. There are many divorcees who suddenly explode because nobody is there to explain to them what is actually happening to them. I am thinking of making a more robust post on this soon.
:feelsokman: From what i saw its usually married women who say sex doesnt matter and single childless foids in late 30s say marriage and kids doesnt matter.

:feelsokman: From what i saw its usually married women who say sex doesnt matter.
Dude don't even reiterate what a fucking foid says. Nothing a young or semi-attractive women says about sex, marriage or family etc, is remotely true. And normie/chad men allow them to say bullshit for reasons of sex and caretaking purposes. It's how the deal works. Foids get to create/talk fantasy delusion as long as they provide sex and caretaking etc.
and single childless foids in late 30s say marriage and kids doesnt matter.
Huh? Only feminist purple-haired freaks of humanity say this. Not the rest of feminoid

Once youre on the other end of a divorce, you are old and fat and unwantable, but you know what you are missing. At least I dont even know what a booby or a pussy feels like.
Don't be so sure. I'm sure some low smv males go through this without experiencing much of it at all. And the ones who do feel it wasn't worth it.

Dude don't even reiterate what a fucking foid says. Nothing a young or semi-attractive women says about sex, marriage or family etc, is remotely true. And normie/chad men allow them to say bullshit for reasons of sex and caretaking purposes. It's how the deal works. Foids get to create/talk fantasy delusion as long as they provide sex and caretaking etc.

Huh? Only feminist purple-haired freaks of humanity say this. Not the rest of feminoid
True, i read too many Reddit posts probably and they are crazy lesbians.

I once read an article why men drink. Author wrote that's because they felt unwanted by their wives or women in general.

Married men live in the form of delusion that they are safe, once the rug gets pulled under their feet and get divorced they cant cope anymore and rope.
Woman are Just evil and Play nice until she got what she wanted

I have no sympathy for divorced normie faggots, however I still think all foids should die (in Roblox)

That's why marriage is cucked. Even if some incel manages to ascend its best to keep it light with women and not get in your fee fees. These women don't deserve your feelings, they are fembots with no emotions. They only love manipulation and destruction of the family unit

Incels is the future

In the study that took place between 1979 and 1989, it was found out divorced and separated men were twice as much more likely to kill themselves than the married men. Single and widowed men werent at higher risk to commit suicide more than married men.

Divorced and separated foids werent at higher risk at committing suicide compared to married foids, because as we know they cant fail in life.

In the newer study made in America since 1999 to 2017, during that time suicide rate has increased by fucking 35%, also proof that everything become worse is suicide rate among single and widowed men. Now divorced and separated men are 3 times and rising, more likely to kill themselves compared to married men, while single and widowed men are twice more likely to commit suicide compared to married men.

View attachment 629198

Also number of married men fell for 4 percent while number of singles increased by 5 percent in the last 20 years.

As the inceldom and divorce raping and society's shaming of both is on the rise, we can only see rise in those numbers. Also people saying sex doesnt matter, marriage doesnt matter, having kids doesnt matter, yes it does its literary keeping you alive.

@mistersinister
@To koniec
@Izayacel
Thoughts?

@Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Robtical Please pin this, i might get hit by a bus tomorrow and i never had a pinned thread.

1999 to 2017 study Link
1979 to 1989 study Link
Jfl at never having pinned threadcels

Jfl at never having pinned threadcels
I feel pathetic ngl.:cryfeels: I must transcend into the 4th dimension and obtain knowledge of everything. Maybe i should isekaimaxx like truckkun :shock: Maybe i wake up as Rex and i can have my own Aegis harem.
Ssbu wallpaper  pyra mythra by mryoshi1996 deln5sf
They are waiting for me.:panties:

I feel pathetic ngl.:cryfeels: I must transcend into the 4th dimension and obtain knowledge of everything. Maybe i should isekaimaxx like truckkun :shock: Maybe i wake up as Rex and i can have my own Aegis harem.
View attachment 629964
i fucking hate those bitchez in smash ultimate, theyer a pay to win character, fuck those whorez

i fucking hate those bitchez in smash ultimate, theyer a pay to win character, fuck those whorez
Literal prostitution, you have to pay to use them.:feelskek:

View attachment 629964
I never havey posts pinned even if they are high iqm because I say them wrong:blackpill:

Just don't be depressed and suicidal bro:soy: just move on bro:soy: just pretend to believe it's her loss bro:soy: just don't kill yourself over the loss of your financial, emotional, mental and spiritual well being bro:soy: just think ahead bro:soy: just find another women bro:soy: just work at Burger King bro:soy: just don't seek a permanent solution to a permane- I MEAN :forcedsmile: temporary problem bro:soy: just convince yourself you have problems that are temporary bro:soy: just be happy bro:soy:

:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Normies mog nothing and no one, they get the worst of both worlds.
Normies are incels for the first half of their adult lives, and cucks for the latter half.

Your typical "normie" life history is:
1. have cold, unfulfilling condom sex 2 or 3 times between puberty and age 30.
2. marry a cynical, machiavellian, narcissistic and psychopathic foid at age 35.
3. endure a dead bedroom while raising Chad and Tyrone's kids for years.
4. get divorce-raped and lose everything just prior to retirement.

Only Chads and foids have a great time through this life.
Most normies are either miserable or one divorce away from becoming miserable.

My guess two reasons, first much harder to find another partner and second divorce raping is much more brutal compared to previous century.
Yup, this. It can be assumed that the difference in Suicide rate between married and divorced men means the divorce was not voluntary I.e. foid initiated. And one of the top if not number one predictors of divorce is the emergence of a big gap in “status” between the man and woman. This can be approximated as SMV. Either the foid aged really well and is a top tier milf now, or she was fat and lost weight and now needs a Chad, or the man is broke, ugly, bald, aged poorly, etc. So divorced men = low SMV, can’t find another wife.