Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Better graycel than mod

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
Tbhtbh. Imagine wasting your LDAR time policing a bunch of dumbcels

Good thread! I really feel enlightened and more blackpilled by reading this! Thanks for sharing! I’m glad I can take this information and apply it to my life, whether in a positive or negative fashion. I’m glad that you conveyed a worthwhile point, whether I agree with or not, that will create relavent and intelligent discussion.

Off topic needs a purge/rule update and we need a character minimum on posts for all subfoums.

More than half the threads on lookism mog offtopic and it’s too similar to the spam at braincels. Go there if you want to spam useless garbage like this. Go to discord if you want to be part of an incel “community”.

Good thread! I really feel enlightened and more blackpilled by reading this! Thanks for sharing! I’m glad I can take this information and apply it to my life, whether in a positive or negative fashion. I’m glad that you conveyed a worthwhile point, whether I agree with or not, that will create relavent and intelligent discussion.

Off topic needs a purge/rule update and we need a character minimum on posts for all subfoums.

More than half the threads on lookism mog offtopic and it’s too similar to the spam at braincels. Go there if you want to spam useless garbage like this. Go to discord if you want to be part of an incel “community”.
Cope

Tbhtbh. Imagine wasting your LDAR time policing a bunch of dumbcels
LMAO this is so fucking true. :lul::lul::lul:

I don't know if you're ascending as an heptahigh IQ mastermind or if I'm just the victim of your waifu's halo effect though. :feelshmm:

Good luck getting the character minimum put in. I think its been suggested before and nothing has come from it. Also people would just ramble on to get the word count up instead of throwing in more valuable content tbh.

Graycels looks more like silvercels than grey !!!

Graycels looks more like silvercels than grey !!!
They are grey mages. Once they posted enough shit on here, we can assume they ascended as true virgin black mages overlords. :feelshmm:

Good luck getting the character minimum put in. I think its been suggested before and nothing has come from it. Also people would just ramble on to get the word count up instead of throwing in more valuable content tbh.
I’m the person who made the thread about it. I offered an clear and concise way of going about it. If it can’t be put directly in the forum software like Sarge claims, then it can be policed. Janitors or users report posts that are spam (like 95%+ of 10-word-or-less posts), and these posts are removed. If they continue to do it, they accumulate warnings. If they intentionally put garbage into posts to meet it, the same thing happens. This is forum management 101.

Honestly, just take this garbage to PMs, discord, Skype, IRC, I don’t give a shit. But it’s spamming my forum and I can’t read shit because mods allow posts that a horse on farm could type by accidentally stepping on a laptop.

People think this site is a community. That sentiment should be squashed instantly.

They are grey mages. Once they posted enough shit on here, we can assume they ascended as true virgin black mages overlords. :feelshmm:

We wizards now.

2016-07-03-844237.jpeg

* Currently Zesto the Green

Can't wait to get those navy blue letters

Angry

I’m the person who made the thread about it. I offered an clear and concise way of going about it. If it can’t be put directly in the forum software like Sarge claims, then it can be policed. Janitors or users report posts that are spam (like 95%+ of 10-word-or-less posts), and these posts are removed. If they continue to do it, they accumulate warnings. If they intentionally put garbage into posts to meet it, the same thing happens. This is forum management 101.

Honestly, just take this garbage to PMs, discord, Skype, IRC, I don’t give a shit. But it’s spamming my forum and I can’t read shit because mods allow posts that a horse on farm could type by accidentally stepping on a laptop.

People think this site is a community. That sentiment should be squashed instantly.

It's better to have low-effort threads than no threads at all imo.

No one posts shit anymore. Only people like OP here post something and make this place more interesting.

It's better to have low-effort threads than no threads at all imo.

No one posts shit anymore. Only people like OP here post something and make this place more interesting.
Then do it somewhere else. The discussion forum has good stuff a lot of the time, but it’s rare when I see a valueable thread in off-topic. You might counter by saying that the point of off topic is to contain low-value threads, but IMO that has no place in a forum that is otherwise faulty woke. To add, users who main in off topic usually aren’t even incel it blackpilled at all... they’re bored on summer break or are looking for a “community” to gain worthless internet points in. This should not be encouraged, or even really tolerated.

If I was mod, I would implement all my suggestions, and then make an off-topic discord. You can get your worthless e-attention there while keeping this forum pristine and clear of spam, low-effort garbage, and incel “social atmosphere”.

Your autism is showing.
Is what it is my dude. This forum is one of the few places where I enjoy being on anymore. Watching it fall due to spam and low-effort posting like cuckchan /r9k/ and lookism would be a real shame.

maybe we should just have a shitposting section so people can still post lower effort things while the people who dont want to see it wont have to. You could just move the threads to the shitpost section if its put in the wrong area.

I agree with @StormlitAqua tbh

Kek have you seen the absolute detrimental state of looksmax.org's offtopic? .me offtopic mogs the shit out of looksmax's offtopic, there is a real spam problem there

Last edited:

mods are fags and so are you

RFD are brothers !!! :feelsokman:

Is what it is my dude. This forum is one of the few places where I enjoy being on anymore. Watching it fall due to spam and low-effort posting like cuckchan /r9k/ and lookism would be a real shame.
Keep crying

:feelsokman::feelsokman:Ritalincel you are pretty good
lIujCU6.gif

The fact that this thread is not deleted and still exists shows us just how manly our mods are.

The fact that this thread is not deleted and still exists shows us just how manly our mods are.
It's really fucking manly to delete every post that even insinuates breaking the fucking rules
It's really fucking manly to delete every post that even insinuates breaking the fucking rules
My autism showed tbhtbh

This thread my stay up forever !!! :feelsautistic:
latest

Legalize shitposting.

>placing value on number of posts a member has
This is why forums suck ass. If foids were banned from r9k I'd fuck off back there

This is why forums suck ass. If foids were banned from r9k I'd fuck off back there
There are no foids on r9k only traps:feelsbaton: !!!

I have nothing against graycels, but you get treated like utter shit when you are one, which is why I chose this title

This is why forums suck ass.
Agreed.

The amount of cockjockeys getting on my case for so-called "postmaxxing". JFL.

Last edited:
Kek have you seen the absolute detrimental state of looksmax.org's offtopic? .me offtopic mogs the shit out of looksmax's offtopic, there is a real spam problem there
that whole site JFL... really sad that a good idea went that bad. I would show anyone who disagrees with me on that topic the looksmax offtopic forum... that’s what this place will soon deride to with poor moderation.

that whole site JFL... really sad that a good idea went that bad. I would show anyone who disagrees with me on that topic the looksmax offtopic forum... that’s what this place will soon deride to with poor moderation.
Good morning

Good morning starshine the Earth says ''HELLO'' !!!

Last edited: