Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Betrayed by a dumb foid

A

alsatron13

Greycel
During high school I had one female friend, ONE, she was the only one who seemed grossed out by me. Even though she is a fucking pig, I thought maybe I could get something from her and ascend
I thought she was different than the other foids, but now I see it was just a fucking illusion. I've been waiting for years for something and a few days ago she tells me she got a boyfriend on discord. ON FK DISCORD Some fucking Chad from the other side of the world won her over in less than a fucking month.
She said she loves him and even started a diet and working out for him, wearing more feminine clothes and perfume. I hate him, I hate him with my whole fucking being and i hate her, i hate everything
are women really capable of love? Because she chose a guy who is hundreds of miles away instead of me? We live in the same fucking city, what the fuck am I doing wrong? I work out a lot, I'm not longer a fat fuck and still, the only female that looked at me choosed someone else I'm going fk insane

read every word

Brutal first post

The blackpill is the most wonderfully brutal piece of knowledge humanity could acquire.

He must have a great personality and it's definitely not his face.

I cant a believe a hole would betray you.

Imagine my shock

He must have a great personality and it's definitely not his face.
She showed me a pic of him, hes damn fit and gets fk worse because he's not even taller than me, he's under 6" and still won

You shouldn't have waited so long, females options only grows.

She showed me a pic of him, hes damn fit and gets fk worse because he's not even taller than me, he's under 6" and still won
Face is mostly everything bro.

time to write a manifesto