Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BetaCelTrait] You have widely set (separated) eyes

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
You are a beta if you have visibly separated eyes. Close set and normal set eyes are traits of hunters, that had to have tunnel vision that let them see and focus on their prey while hunting better. Widely set eyes are for the prey, to see more of the surroundings and notice a threat easier due to better peripherial vision.

15961-1579984830.jpg

VS

QMYTXDh.jpg

I have also noticed that separated eyes tend to be preyish as well - big and round, negative tilt which further proves my initial theory.

My eyes are further apart than the bottom dudes. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nope
my eyes are in the middle of both of these guys
i don't have hunter eyes
but i also don't have beta eyes

You retards clearly didn't udnerstand. I didn't say that if you don't have separated eyes you have automatically hunter eyes, but if you have separated eyes, your eyes are automatically beta-tier. This forum is full of retards who can't comprehend what they are reading.

Thanks fully I don’t suffer from this calamity but my recessed chin and subhuman frame keeps me from ascending :cryfeels:

On incels selfie I noticed many has this feature.

mine are too near...

I don’t have this trait, but I got huge rounded eyes :cryfeels:

The first guy would look better if his IPD was a little bit greater.
There is no hape for the second guy