Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Betabuxxing/Moneymaxxing and the Looksmaxxing aurgument is complicated

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Moneymaxxing is fucking retarded and flawed unless you're some bigbuxx motherfucker like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg it wont work. Even if you go to college or whatever and you become a neurosurgeon or some shit and have way more than enough money to support yourself there's always a bigger fish you're still the 5'7 loser incel tier guy you once were because there's a chad or a chadlet doing the same thing you're doing. For instance if we put two neurosurgeons an ugly guy and a less uglier guy in a room with a foid she'll take the less uglier guy, and plus now with social media becoming a big part in the dating scene a bunch of chads who make more than neurosurgeons or whatever fucking nerdy career your 5'7 ass is, who will fly that bitchy latina foid who doesn't cook or clean that you have a crush on out to his location in one dm. Just like I said there's always a bigger fish now maybe you'll eventually get some foid but she'll only want you for your money and then when some chad who's 6'7 and his dads the CEO of pepsi or coke you might as well kiss that slut goodbye.

Looksmaxxing is even more retarded, lets say you go to the gym and you're some 5'7 loser right, and you get buff or whatever guess what. Since when you're short no foids will be interested in you for some weird reason and the 6'7 chad or chadlet who's doing the same damn thing is going to steal all of your potential foids. The dating scene is fucking unfair and flawed this is what we get for letting these creatures known as females have thoughts and rights. FUCK OUR GENTICS :cryfeels:

Another gynocentric incel, over for you

80% of the population is going broke fast. Plenty of swamp fish.

"You shouldn't moneymax/looksmaxx because foids will always take poor chad over rich incel" :feelstastyman:
thats not what i said i said foids will take rich chad over rich incel and its just a fact you don't have to be gynocentric to figure that one out g its happened to people

thats not what i said i said foids will take rich chad over rich incel and its just a fact you don't have to be gynocentric to figure that one out g its happened to people
Your whole point is gynocentric, basically "don't do self improvement because women will never like subhumans"

Your whole point is gynocentric, basically "don't do self improvement because women will never like subhumans"
i'm sorry to me gynocentric would have been "If I was a girl I would do this and that" BUT I didn't have to look from a females point of view there are many examples of this

i'm sorry to me gynocentric would have been "If I was a girl I would do this and that" BUT I didn't have to look from a females point of view there are many examples of this
Listen, your point is not false or wrong, but it is gynocentric.

From my point of view, men should always moneymaxx and looksmaxx, not necessarily for women, but unlike women, men can get dopamine shots from feeling useful or feeling productive, we should try to use this to iut advantage.

Also, the alternative which is rotting and neetmaxxing only to eventually end up homeless and sick isn't any better

From my point of view, men should always moneymaxx and looksmaxx, not necessarily for women, but unlike women, men can get dopamine shots from feeling useful or feeling productive, we should try to use this to iut advantage.

Also, the alternative which is rotting and neetmaxxing only to eventually end up homeless and sick isn't any better
ohhh i ment like moneymaxx and looksmaxx for women like it doesnt matter if going to the gym or whatever is your cope and yes i agree that the point is slightly gynocentric its just that its happened to many times to famous people and shit like with kanye and that washed up comedian guy that its like you know kinda true

Actually looksmaxxing is not just gymcelling, it's you cheating your genetics by altering your current physical attributes with surgery or other extreme methods like bonesmashing (which could or could not be a total meme, I don't know a lot about the topic of bonesmashing). So for example you have shit 5'7 manlet genetics, you will try to cheat that by getting a 3 or 4 inch leg lengthening surgery instead of doing pointless gymcelling.

Last edited:
Actually looksmaxxing is not just gymcelling, it's you cheating your genetics by altering your current physical attributes with surgery or other extreme methods like bonesmashing (which could or could not be a total meme, I don't know a lot about the topic of bonesmashing). So for example you have shit 5'7 manlet genetics, you will try to cheat that by getting a 3 or 4 inch leg lengthening surgery instead of doing pointless gymcelling.
yea i know i just used gymcelling as an example that everyone can do

Very Accurate and I 100% Agree.

yea i know i just used gymcelling as an example that everyone can do
well chad isn't gonna looksmax because he's already good looking and tall, so that's a bad example. nothing wrong with looksmaxxing

the only good option is to LDAR