Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Betabuxxing isn't bad, as long as you can pass on your genes

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
If I were to go down the betabuxx route, the foid would definitely have to already have no children. I would also check the child we have together to make sure it is definitely mine. As long as I can pass on my genes, why should I care if I get cucked? I can always divorce her after we've had the child/children.

Donate to a sperm bank if passing on your genes is the most important thing for you.

I personally do not care about genes. I only want sex.
Betabuxing is not so bad as long as you have some good money.
Donate to a sperm bank if passing on your genes is the most important thing for you.

I've thought about that, but I'm not tall and I'm not Chad, so I don't know if they'll even let me donate.

>Implying your incel sperm wont be rotting in a fridge somewhere whilst chad's is on weekly re-order.

betabuxx is for cucks, end of story. if you betabux you are a cuck, its that simple.

chad is more redpilled tbh. the incel guy is blackpilled.
Chad is blackpilled but pretends to be redpilled.
Most incels are redpilled but pretend to be blackpilled in order to be accepted.

LOLing at that "we can just divorce" part. what do you think will happen?

Chad is blackpilled but pretends to be redpilled.
Most incels are redpilled but pretend to be blackpilled in order to be accepted.

redpill focuses on shit like PUA and "game". most posts about trying to ascend focus on looks rather than PUA. in fact there was even a site called "PUAhate" which was mostly incel based.

on the other hand its mostly the chad types who are 6ft tall, chiseled jawline/chin and shredded who go around promoting PUA.

dung beetle IQ

Unless she slept with another man it is ok to betabux i guess but it only works in impoverished countries

you need to be castrated for making such a thread

There's ways to pass on your genes without betabuxxing.

Sperm donorship and surrogacy are the two main ways available today. Artificial wombs might also be a thing in the far future.

Ugly people shouldn't pass on their genes and anyway, what if you ended up with a daughter? That would be enough to make me drive off a cliff.

I don't want to pass my genes. Might as well adopt a kid

Cuck.

Fuck my genes, why the fuck would I give a shit about spreading them.

What a fucking cuckold

betabuxx is for cucks, end of story. if you betabux you are a cuck, its that simple.
you are a cuck
Don't listen to this cuck
What a fucking cuckold
I see a lot of posts on this forum about the desire to continue their line through passing on their genes to children, I'm simply offering a possible way to do it. Of course it's cucked but atleast you're achieving something through continuing the genetic line. That said, I don't think even betabuxxing is possible for sub 5 males in 2018.

Last edited:
I will betabux in Japan for eternal love.

atleast you're achieving something through continuing the genetic line.

What do you achieve? legacy and genetic line mean shit when you're dead anyways. The only thing that matters is validation while being alive, which is never achieved trough betabux.

betabuxx is bad when she inevitably divorces you, takes half, and you are living in a trailer still alone but now with no money

If I were to go down the betabuxx route, the foid would definitely have to already have no children. I would also check the child we have together to make sure it is definitely mine. As long as I can pass on my genes, why should I care if I get cucked? I can always divorce her after we've had the child/children.
By this time u should have realised that its an objectively bad thing for an incel to pass on their weak shitty flawed genes. Bad for them, bad for the mother, bad for the planet, and bad for humanity.
We need strong, beautiful, tall and smart ppl.
I dont want to see my children either, they prolly will be fat shitfaced losers like me.

This mentality is bluepilled and disgusting.

That being said, I would have no problem betabuxing in a strict patriarchal society.

Cuck.

Betabuxxing will lead to sexlessness. The woman you’re married would probably have been dicked by 100 Chads.

LOLing at that "we can just divorce" part. what do you think will happen?

That's what I was thinking too, he'd get DV raped. If we lived in a normal, healthy society, marriage would be the way to go. But we do not, and because of our circumstances, marriage is a trap these days (hence PART of why the current system is too far gone to be saved, it needs to collapse).

this might be the lowest IQ post on this site. Or high IQ trolling.

Why spread your faulty genes? To create more suffering?

There's no sense to me passing genes if I'm not considered a decent father by my wife and children and, more important, by myself. Right now I know I'm too subhuman for that. I don't know if I can ever recover. I don't want to be a cuck though

Only if there is a 0% chance of getting cucked

MUH GENES

Laugh mexican

"Betabuxxing isn't bad, as long as you can pass on your genes" - I think this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

"Betabuxxing isn't bad, as long as you can pass on your genes" - I think this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.
Why? It's still smarter than betabuxing without passing on genes, which is truly cucked imo.