Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Betabuxxing is needed for capitalism to work

JRENN

JRENN

Greycel
So I have a theory that capitalism relies on normies working inhuman hours doing jobs nobody would otherwise want to do if they weren't brainwashed into the possibility of betabuxing for the hopes of attention from foids. Think about it how how else would then get people to work 60 hrs a week sometime 7 days of week of mundane hard labour. The tradcuck movement proves every aspect of these. Look how many betabuxxer tradcucks post how they'd willingly work 7 days a week so the useless foid could sit at home and do nothing each l day. Companies love this mindset because it allows them to extract the max amount of labor from someone for minimal pay in.

So I have a theory that capitalism relies on normies working inhuman hours doing jobs nobody would otherwise want to do if they weren't brainwashed into the possibility of betabuxing for the hopes of attention from foids. Think about it how how else would then get people to work 60 hrs a week sometime 7 days of week of mundane hard labour. The tradcuck movement proves every aspect of these. Look how many betabuxxer tradcucks post how they'd willingly work 7 days a week so the useless foid could sit at home and do nothing each l day. Companies love this mindset because it allows them to extract the max amount of labor from someone for minimal pay in.

sister-fucker Republishits have this mindset the most, they're bigger simps than soycuck liberals. Also, I don't understand how normies can even survive without working those hours if they have a low paying job. It seems like working 2 full time jobs are necessary for just surviving if one doesn't have a degree or some shitty skilled trade job.

Facts, men, women & children have always worked, this Victorian-esque 1950's Nuclear family Working Dad-SAHM wife bullshit is a fairly new phenomenon, thanks to White male inherent simping & white-knighting, fast-forward a few decades, you got whores calling themselves Stay-at-home-girlfriends, these whores are taking all the good stuff of the patriarchy & removing their roles & duties

I would have no problem betabuxxing if I got a virgin foid when I was 16. The problem is, they only show up to you when you are 25+ after riding 9999 different cocks.

Man it is so brutal that I laugh sometimes. Life is a fucking joke.

60 hours ? Must be brutal to live in a shithole. In my country 60hrs/week is the norm

I would have no problem betabuxxing if I got a virgin foid when I was 16. The problem is, they only show up to you when you are 25+ after riding 9999 different cocks.

Man it is so brutal that I laugh sometimes. Life is a fucking joke.
They only show up if you are NT. If you are an Aspie then you wouldnt even be considered to be a betabux