Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Betabuxxing is a viable strategy to escape inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
First let me start by saying I’m bald and PSL 4. I went to my unis Med school to look at grad photos and some 25 year old 4/10 looksmatch foid approached me and started talking to me, with clear interest

She asks when I finish Med school and I told her I’m not in Med school so she walked away mid convo

If I were a Med school cel I could have ascended boyos

Proof that beta buxing is a viable strategy however only for Med school and other professions making 300k salary

Ye you could have financially provided for some postwall roastie if you just worked a little harder:feelsgah:

Why bother? Why betabux some fat bitch that doesn't even love you anyway?

Just worry about yourself and play video games.

Yeah women are definitely very impressed by possessions and wealth. I even notice it on video games. If I'm driving a nice car in a game, a female player is more likely to join me than the guy driving a bad car! XD

I have a good job in IT and dress for success. So far no foid has shown interest in me. I want to betabuxx, I don't even want sex in return. I just want cuddles and a kiss. But nope - no girl shows interest

It's a viable strategy if you want reproductive success. "Love" is a very bluepilled concept and don't know why incels argue over it.

Yeah women are definitely very impressed by possessions and wealth. I even notice it on video games. If I'm driving a nice car in a game, a female player is more likely to join me than the guy driving a bad car! XD

I have a good job in IT and dress for success. So far no foid has shown interest in me. I want to betabuxx, I don't even want sex in return. I just want cuddles and a kiss. But nope - no girl shows interest
IT can’t betabuxx . Betbuxx is min 300k per year

I consider betabuxx males as incels. Atleast married betabux. If married, your gf is entitled to a huge part of your salary and can give you zero sex without any consequences. She basically owns your life and your well being. Women just fake interest to get the marriage done and once they have the dollar they get on full chadchase mode

Also, I think it's inaccurate to think that this way of thinking makes women greedy or materialistic, fundamentally. I mean, it comes across that way, but primarily they want a provider to support them during the upbringing of children. They're hardwired to want this.

How the hell is this lifefuel? Why would I want to support the princess mentality of a post wall roastie?

A non-cucked beta bux is a very sensible option in my opinion.

1. Prenup
2. Stash of liquid assets (i.e., cash, gold, collectibles etc.) that NOONE knows about.
3. Mortgage on your primary residence so that when she goes for divorce rape she just gets half the debt.
4. NO shared bank account. You give her an allowance.
5. No single mum or females over 25.
6. JFL if you fall in 'love' with her.

I think its a better ideia to graduate, get a job and start stacking money for plastic surgery.

Its ways superior than betabuxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back