Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Betabux grows spine and threatens to throw out his whore of a gf

I hope he does.

Good on him. She is a selfious bitch

There is no purpose to dancing other than showing off your body and signalling your willingness to fuck.

Haha fuck you bitch.

I'm sure she goes to the club just to "dance"

Imagine the satisfaction of kicking her out.

I've only sucked off like 3 guys in the club and this is how he reacts? i mean i work part time as a waitress. fuck.

this sounds like every white bitch in her 20s

based and blackpilled

I just cannot wrap my mind around why a girl with a BF/Husband would go out clubbing with their girlfriends with any reason besides tot ry and flirt/fuk potential dudes.

I'm sure she's sucked several Chads off already. They actually are this entitled. Fucking foids.

he did wrong by betabuxing her.

Not really sure how to react, feels like she left something out

There is no purpose to dancing other than showing off your body and signalling your willingness to fuck.
Clubs are not for dancing nobody in a club can fucking dance. It's literally a place where you peacock yourself up and try to grind on women. You get out the fucking top tier clothes get some fucking gucci glasses etc. and try to ball. A club is not a dance party maybe that was the way it was in the 70s but modern clubs just blast niggerbeats(that you can't dance to because modern niggerbeats do not lend themselves to dancing) then you get drunk and strike out like a real slugger(or if you are chad you hit home runs and get by on good looks no matter how retarded you sound or how fucking dumb you actually are)

I really love when you are in a public place and you are verbally mogging the fuck out of a chad and then all the foids come to his defense. OH HE'S SO WOUNDED HE NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!

She’s looking to monkey branch. “Girls night out” aka I can be a slut without him knowing tehehe

She’s looking to monkey branch. “Girls night out” aka I can be a slut without him knowing tehehe
This is literally what they do. I have a chad friend who tells me all these stories about chicks in clubs that cheat on their husbands/boyfriends

Teehee girls night out, as if she isn't cucking him

He cooled off a bit, we talked, ate something and I left to stay at my parents for the past day. He wrote me a few times saying he was sorry but I know that he meant what he said. He is obviously unhappy about me going out and I don't know what to do.
She knows she has all the power. If she didn't cheat, she would do it now.

Good, good. Life on tutorial mode isnt going too welll for her?

Btw this is average relationship in 2019

and probably sucks off tons of chads there