Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabux Deluxe I wonder how their marriage is going

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Just keep working hard wagie. Women love hard working men lmao

That's not all she has done:forcedsmile:.

Any real man would be ashamed to even talk about this shit. reddit + relationship advice proves he's a proud cuck

Better to be incel than beta buxx cuck

"I'm not mad that they lost half of their money, I'm mad that they KEPT half of their money"

They literally view men as wallets lmao. Good luck for that guy when the divorce happens and they go after his 3 job income. Being a good hard working man doesn't pay. It doesn't. You just get used and abused.

Part of me thinks "that's what he gets for being a sex haver" but the vast majority of me feels really fucking bad for this guy. This post reminds me of some foid I saw on Dr. Phil a number of years ago who stole her boyfriend's credit card, maxed out SEVENTEEN of her parents' cards on fucking makeup and shoes, pawned off family heirlooms to buy more makeup and shoes, and threw a pizza at her mother's face to top it all off.
Just keep working hard wagie. Women love hard working men's money lmao
Fixed it.

My cousin gave his ex over a thousand dollars to take a trip to Mexico. She cheated on him during the trip with some random guy at a party. She threw years of a relationship away for a quick bang that she thought she could get away with. Zero thought of "well my bf spent his money so I could take this trip, maybe I should contain myself as a thank you for him" even if she didn't like him that would still be the actual nice thing to do. 6 years wasted.

Part of me thinks "that's what he gets for being a sex haver" but the vast majority of me feels really fucking bad for this guy. This post reminds me of some foid I saw on Dr. Phil a number of years ago who stole her boyfriend's credit card, maxed out SEVENTEEN of her parents' cards on fucking makeup and shoes, pawned off family heirlooms to buy more makeup and shoes, and threw a pizza at her mother's face to top it all off.

Fixed it.
Society will protect disabled, retarded people, and women, but not men. Inceldia will protect men from their own pussy hunger retardation