Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta orbiter soyboys.........fuck you, you worthless cucks

BigBlackNigger

BigBlackNigger

Smarticle Particle
-
I was repulsed by the amount of whiteknighting in that thread about that slut with the cutting scars. She was anticipating betas to start climbing all over her. Just look at the whore scars on her forearm she could've easily covered up. A lot of you people are worthless cucks who need to be pounded.

amen! No place is safe from the bluepilled. Im just mad I was asleep during that thread and couldn't comment. But thankfully my boy alincloloholopsfjsoidjf or something put everyone in their place

TheVman said:
amen! No place is safe from the bluepilled. Im just mad I was asleep during that thread and couldn't comment. But thankfully my boy alincloloholopsfjsoidjf or something put everyone in their place

Yeah. Who?

lets see the thread

I was repulsed by the amount of whiteknighting in that thread about that slut with the cutting scars. She was anticipating betas to start climbing all over her. Just look at the whore scars on her forearm she could've easily covered up. A lot of you people are worthless cucks who need to be pounded.
Yep. It was obvious attention whoring, notice how at the near end of the vid she put a list of people to "thank", (orbiters). It's ragefuel how people whiteknight her in the comments.

EVERY WHITEKNIGHT / CUCK / ORBITER must be BOILED alive and fed to a lake of piranhas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back