Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta males who blue pill and virtue signal max to get girls

Blackpilltheorist2

Blackpilltheorist2

Self-banned
-
Hello,

I lived in a very liberal place for much of my life and I observed this to be a strategy for beta males there.

I noticed many guys would take left wing beliefs to try and win the appeal of leftist women.

Personally I do not recommend going after left wing women, bc they are much more machiavellian and likely to #metoo you.

But I gotta say, I feel that if I was not conservative and black pilled and women could not sense it I would prob have a better chance.

I'm just not trying anymore. You know when it's over.

It's a form of jestermaxxing, mostly futile because a woman follows the beliefs of her man but only if he's attractive and high status.

Why would any man want a girlfriend who thinks she's better than him and doesn't respect him? Dumb cucks.

Hello,

I lived in a very liberal place for much of my life and I observed this to be a strategy for beta males there.

I noticed many guys would take left wing beliefs to try and win the appeal of leftist women.

Personally I do not recommend going after left wing women, bc they are much more machiavellian and likely to #metoo you.

But I gotta say, I feel that if I was not conservative and black pilled and women could not sense it I would prob have a better chance.
it only works for white guys

Bluepillmaxxing and virtuesignalmaxxing only works if you're above average looking

Interestingly, when ugly guys do the same thing, foids see through this