Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Beta cucks enable this behavior

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Remember the early 2000's when Fat Bitches knew thier places in the smv and didn't act like entilited whores
1448d3c

brutal erapill. 00s was the last good decade. now were stuck in a dystopian shithole.

true i used to see stickers on hicks trucks that said no fat chicks when i was a kid

So this is what's considered "fit thick" these days, with "big boobs and ass."

Screen Shot 2018 10 19 at 12802 PM

YOU ARE NOT THICC YOU ARE DIABETICC

WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

Fit - thick

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Worst part is there are hundreds of men groveling at her feet that she REJECTS on a daily basis

Idgaf about landwhales with these standards. They will just die alone if they dont lower then, whatever.

Reminder that ugly incels are considered the entitled ones.

brutal erapill. 00s was the last good decade. now were stuck in a dystopian shithole.
Foids had their fun in the 10's, but it will be our time to shine in the 20's and beyond.

it's hilarious she even is able to have preferences while being fat, any single male would be told to lose the weight

just example number 10966089975439974446 of female hypergamy

sad thing is if she goes on tinder I bet she could get the exact type of guy she wants, so many thirsty guys out there, fat women can even get tall fit chadlite guys now

sad thing is if she goes on tinder I bet she could get the exact type of guy she wants, so many thirsty guys out there, fat women can even get tall fit chadlite guys now
They'd fuck her but most wouldn't commit to her.

meanwhile her looksmatch's cope

25thkpj.gif

They'd fuck her but most wouldn't commit to her.
This she wants a Chad to commit that's the difference she could fuck any Chad but what she really wants is his genetic material and resources

This she wants a Chad to commit that's the difference she could fuck any Chad but what she really wants is his genetic material and resources
Those fat hoes might as well be chasing parked cars if that's what they're looking for.

I wanna gag just looking at it JFL wtf does she do at the gym 5 days a week

YAS QUEEN SLAY

good money = 30k a year, high cost area

Remember the early 2000's when Fat Bitches knew thier places in the smv and didn't act like entilited whores
View attachment 54530
i've been trying to preach that some men are part of the problem it's not entirely foids enabling these white knights orbiters and cucks is the most degenerate thing in this society i look down upon these people , they sicken me and are worse than the worse even lower than incels these men have no pride of self respect.

I found her a perfect man. Its your average IT user and he will even let her fuck other guys! Slay gurl slay!!
IMG 6877

JFL so chad basically. oh and when she loses the weight going w her cuck to the gym everyday she’ll leave him for giga chad who has to do nothing

laid-back socially but driven at work just so he can give her maximum buxx

Fat fucking pigs like her deserve a bullet, not a man.

can't we just make castratis out of beta cucks? surely there is no law against it. they can be our girlfriends. feed them soy so their tits get big and hips get wide.

Just kill me now