Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Beta cuck roommate ruins all

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
Acclimating to a much larger school is already a task, especially seeing all the hot foids I’ll probably never get with because they worship Chad and Tyrone. However, it’s even harder when you have a bitching roommate who not only acts pissy about everything, but also brings his high-teir Becky foid over, lying to me that she’s a “friend from high school” to cover up the fact that they’ll do the horizontal dance the second I leave.

This piece of shit thinks he runs everything despite being a weak little beta fag who likely let’s his mid foid wear the pants in the relationship. He seems as if he may be in the closet, pretending that his foid is a twink faggot when they fuck. Annoying voice. Struts around like a peacock. I want to go full Ed Gein on him if he starts to bitch and moan about the slightest shit that wouldn’t bother him if I weren’t an autist (in GTA all venues)
Serial Killer Chainsaw GIF by Rise Records