Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best ways to suppress appetite? (GTFIH fatcels)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm eating maybe 1200 calories a day doing intermittent fasting for the past few weeks (prev 1500 cals) and it's brutal. The hunger is insane. I'm getting good results (escaping skinny fat hell). Recomping. But it's hard.

Any tips for suppressing/ignoring appetite?

I tried nicotine gum/spray which worked but it gave me headaches. I tried clenbuterol but it keeps me up at night. Caffeine in high doses does the same.

Right now I'm trying drinking massive amounts of chamomile tea. It's supposed to be relaxing.

@BrendioEEE @fatcels

Cocaine cigarettes and coffee

Really though, I used to smoke a pack a day, and I regularly went the whole day without eating and finally had one meal at night before bed. Not saying cigs are a good option, but they work.

Maybe get on a diet of non-calorie dense food and eat as much as you like, as long as the total calories are below your daily maintenance threshold.

Just drink water you fatcel.
I've been drinking exclusively water and nothing else for 2 months now and I'm getting ripped af.

you should definitely NOT feel that big hunger with 1200..you are doing something wrong.

If i remember correctly, you are short and 35+
if this is correct, you shouldnt be starving with 1200 cal.

It has been quite a while since I quit gymcelling and watching my nutrition religiously but I would say you should focus on what you eat rather than supplements and stimulants. Increase natural protein sources + vegetables.

I did many 48 hour fasts this summer
Smoking really helped kill my appetite
I lost ~50 pounds since june, still look like shit

I stop eating around 8 and start eating around 12. Gaming helps. It is also easier to keep fasting earlier in the day after getting up rather than later in the day towards bedtime so if you're used to eating late then just try fasting longer after waking up

Just drink water you fatcel.
I've been drinking exclusively water and nothing else for 2 months now and I'm getting ripped af.
CHakP0VVAAAKR1Q

Cocaine cigarettes and coffee

Really though, I used to smoke a pack a day, and I regularly went the whole day without eating and finally had one meal at night before bed. Not saying cigs are a good option, but they work.

Maybe get on a diet of non-calorie dense food and eat as much as you like, as long as the total calories are below your daily maintenance threshold.

That's why I tried the nicotine sprays/gums. Figured they would work the same away and they do but they give me major headaches.

you should definitely NOT feel that big hunger with 1200..you are doing something wrong.

I'm also using test-e which is massively anabolic and hugely appetite stimulating. It's crazy. I've been running a major calorie deficit (1000-1500 intake) for around 2 months now and I have only lost 2 pounds because I'm building loads of muscle even on this massive deficit.

But yeah the hunger is hard to control. I would like to eat 2500+ calories today.

Today's diet:
- 280 cal microwave chicken & noodles dish
- 100 cal pinneaples
- 100 cal broccoli shakes
- 200 cal milk
- 160 cal chicken skewers
- 170 cal turkey slices
- 100 cal whey protein
- 30 cal seaweed

I biked for an hour earlier at ~700 cal burned. I have maybe 5-6 hours before I go to sleep. It's fucking brutal. I just keep drinking tea over and over and over. I'm gonna buy some green tea tomorrow. I've heard that helps too.

Nicotine would be perfect if it didn't give headaches.

It's not easy to get a six pack with or without drugs. It's rough as fuck.

I know it might sound kinda crazy but for me, I just chose to stop eating as much and count calories, I mean I guess I have my own copes like video games. I know people make the joke that NPCs have less willpower/free will, i'm not trying to insult anyone's IQ, but not being able to control yourself beyond your emotions is a sign of low intelligence, right?

Also you don't need to eat that low calories unless you're a giga manlet and don't workout extensively. Like I workout for 30 minutes to an hour everyday, I always try and push myself harder and harder every month aswell, and I eat 1800 calories a day, and I have lost over 100 pounds.

You also don't necessarily have to stop eating the things you like, you just have to make sure you're within a calorie limit, and physically active, plus you can still take a break day 3 days or so.

Dunno man, your diet doesnt look bad neither. I dunno why u feel so much hunger, u are older and shorter than me.
I used to cut around that limit as well and I was 23yo gymceller back then. Then again, I was never fat, maybe thats why your body struggles so much. When I was gymcelling, eating was a fucking chore.

Getting a six pack wasnt hard for me, what's hard was getting BIG and still showing cuts and abs.
thats where you gotta start running some shit.

Fatcel = volcel tbh

Dunno man, your diet doesnt look bad neither. I dunno why u feel so much hunger, u are older and shorter than me.
I used to cut around that limit as well and I was 23yo gymceller back then. Then again, I was never fat, maybe thats why your body struggles so much. When I was gymcelling, eating was a fucking chore.

Getting a six pack wasnt hard for me, what's hard was getting BIG and still showing cuts and abs.
thats where you gotta start running some shit.

Well I'm not fat exactly. Skinnyfat. I probably started with 22-25% body fat and now I'm down to maybe 16-17% body fat - I can see my upper two rows of abs but not strongly. I'm within 2 pounds of my starting weight so it's all been recomp over the last 6 months. I'm now trying to go as fast as I can. I have no patience for this shit. I want to be 12-13% body fat and then I will start bulking up.

According to metabolic calculators, at sedentary lifestyle I need ~2200 cals per day. Add 700 cals of biking today plus another 100 cals for low dose clenbuterol/test-e and that's ~3000 cals. I only ate ~1200 cals, so it's a 1800 deficit today.

I'm pretty sure most people will feel an 1800 calorie deficit pretty hard. I'll be doing the same tomorrow and Sunday. I can do it but I can't concentrate on anything else except resisting the desire to eat.

I keep my self busy honestly. Working is so useful since you are always busy.
I normally have a cup of coffee in the morning
Then some sushi (120cals)
and then 2 fried eggs with chicken (350cals)
and then sleep early
I also walk for over 30 minutes a day. Sometimes i do eat alot of calories but i never go above 900 in a day.
Lost 4kg so far within 9 days.
[
According to metabolic calculators, at sedentary lifestyle I need ~2200 cals per day.

Nah its not 2200 for a sedantary lifestyle. Its more like 1800 calories

I keep my self busy honestly. Working is so useful since you are always busy.
I normally have a cup of coffee in the morning
Then some sushi (120cals)
and then 2 fried eggs with chicken (350cals)
and then sleep early
I also walk for over 30 minutes a day. Sometimes i do eat alot of calories but i never go above 900 in a day.
Lost 4kg so far within 9 days.

Wow. Very impressive. Kudos to you if you can keep it up. That's amazing self control.

Wow. Very impressive. Kudos to you if you can keep it up. That's amazing self control.

I think sleeping early is the key. I'm really self concious about everything so it also acts as motivation.

Nah its not 2200 for a sedantary lifestyle. Its more like 1800 calories

Yeah you're right. I checked another few calculators and got that which makes more sense. So for me 1800+700+100 = 2600 cal today expended, if my exercise bike is telling me the right calories burned. With 1200 cals in, that's a 1400 deficit.

Still I think most people would find a 1400 calorie deficit hard to do in any circumstance. The tea is helping tonight. I think that will be my new cope. On my 4th or 5th mug now.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Heaven. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I just took a hit off my nicotine quickmist (1 mg) and within 10 minutes my hunger has dropped already around 50%. This is the perfect solution. In a few hours I might get a headache. But I'm gonna keep trying to do one spray a day to keep the hunger away.

Also I've read albuterol (ventolin - asthma puffer) works the same as clenbuterol but with shorter activity. I have some asthma so I'm gonna see about picking up a new puffer and trying that in the morning instead of clen. Clen lasts in your system forever which is why it keeps me up all night. Some puffs of ventolin the morning should wear off by night.

I'm 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, 4 hours biking per week, weight lifting 3-4 x/week ==> 1000-1400 cal daily deficits with 100 grams protein/day until i see strong abs, then I switch to bulk.

Seeing abs forming is massive lifefuel. Life long dream coming true.

My body is not good enough for anything. I grew into an omega body composition probably from a childhood of playing Nintendo. Need to escape now.

If I can get big dick and a ripped body plus the surgeries I've already had I might escape. Definitely if I do some more surgery I will escape but that gets risky... I'm getting tired of all this maxing. I wish I was just born right. But I will bend nature to my will and fuck it in the ass.

Took a sleeping pill like @LilFatty suggested to sleep more. So now I'm becoming less coherent. Got too many chemicals in me but the cocktail feels right.

There should be an entire medical clinic/field designed to help incels looksmax and exceed their purgatories. You go in and meet an endocrinologist, a facial surgeon, a LL surgeon, a shrink, urologist, and a personal trainer. They look at your shitty existence and work out a plan to get you to at least 5-6/10. eg. Nose job, hair drugs, 3" LL, steroids fat burners and weight lifting, mood boosting meds, non surgical dick maxing.

That's how you cure an ugly incel.

If this was a woman's issue those clinics would already exist and they'd be tax funded.

Last edited:
You should drink a lot of water to fill up your stomach

Try keto it helps reducing hunger

Stop eating anything that has "white" carbs like white rice, pasta and bread and switch to their wholegrain alternatives.

I'm eating maybe 1200 calories a day doing intermittent fasting for the past few weeks (prev 1500 cals) and it's brutal. The hunger is insane. I'm getting good results (escaping skinny fat hell). Recomping. But it's hard.

I tried nicotine gum/spray which worked but it gave me headaches. I tried clenbuterol but it keeps me up at night. Caffeine in high doses does the same.

Right now I'm trying drinking massive amounts of chamomile tea. It's supposed to be relaxing.

@BrendioEEE @fatcels
Meth

You will be less hungry if you simply don't eat rather than eating 1200 calories. Intermittent fasting works but long term fasting is way more effective.

My proven fat loss way

Purchase a hamburger or something, 400 calories for morning

Do the same for lunch

Go outside where you cant eat anything except maybe bring a mentos (like 150 each pack)

At dinner simply eat a sandwich or something

There, good bye appetite and you can lose fat.

Also get a video game where you have to grind forever to unlock anything, such as war thunder. They're great cope to distract you from food

I just gave this advice in another thread, but amphetamines (like Adderall) are appetite suppressants. I used some variation of them for a couple of months, and they worked really well. It was incredible. I just took a pill and my addiction was gone. The effects wear off gradually, but I loved it while I was on it. No appetite. So much stress immediately lifted.

I'm thinking of losing weight too tbh, I know I would not be a Chang but at least if I lose weight I can finally not be made fun of by people on the streets because my neck looks like Tellem-Ts profile picture, probs hoping my face would go from a 2/10 to at least a 4/10.

However I'm having real fucking troubles not stuffing my fat face with food everyday. I must consume like ~2500 cals everyday despite my LDAR lifestyle and the moment I try to control myself, I just go insane and binge eat the next hour and gain everything back anyway.
I've already tried water-maxxing where I just drink 10 cups of water a day but it doesn't work. Also only tried eating healthy but filling stuff like salads or wholegrain shit but it makes me vomit so I stopped.

Prob gonna start leaving the house and exercise or something but I'm too high fucking inhib and scared I would get made fun of again.

You can always try keto. I have lost a lot of weight despite eating a lot of meat every day. Just no carbs, no sugar

@BrendioEEE @fatcels

I drink caffeine-free flavored tea, kale leaves boiled in the pot with a spooful of unfiltered raw honey before bedtime. Lots of fruit (blackberries, bananas, apples). Lots of sugar free chewing gum to suppress the hunger. Fiber supplements, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches. Lots of water. I try to eat one meal every 12 hours and avoid sugar as much as possible.

Find some other addiction, when I used to play videogames I'd forget to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back