Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best ways to piss off normies who pick on you

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
A few days ago at school some fucking normalfag was teasing me and throwing paper at me as well as making racist remarks towards me and making monkey noises and it just pissed me off so I told the lunch monitors like a fucking snitch because when I had my break down and started saying scary shit to try to make them fuck off they just laughed

I couldn't have beat the kid up because im on the football team and shit and its the only good thing about school tbh but if i wasn't i would have thrown something back at the faggot or screamed in his ear as loud as i could have because that shit really hurts and of course i would have just told the teacher that he was pissing me off and blah blah blah

anyways the kid is a skinny little bitch who bullies kids who cant do anything back to him because he knows someone will clean his clock and rock his shit and I just need ways to kind of piss people off who do this kind of shit to me for enjoyment

I could have called his gf a whore and threatened to curb stomp her or something like that and denied it if he told on me for saying it

i hope somebody fucking bashes this kids skull in and then rips out his fucking throat and shoves it down his damn pie hole tbh

thats how much this little bastard pisses me off

You already know :feelsdevil:

[UWSL]Normies are known to verbally attack only in groups but never alone, the best way to intimidate them is to tell them I'm going to kidnap your whore girlfriend, lol. [/UWSL]

Oh my goodness.

The black football player is getting bullied by a cumskined twink!

What are the chances of that?

Clown world!

Lol. Good one Tyrone!

Fucking larp for sure!

[UWSL]Normies are known to verbally attack only in groups but never alone, the best way to intimidate them is to tell them I'm going to kidnap your whore girlfriend, lol. [/UWSL]
LOL are you autistic?

i swear to god im not lying
Why not record the shit, then chimp out on him and smash the cracker...

Then when confronted about it claim racism and get out of it as everyone sucks you're dick to prove they ain't Nazzys!

We all know the real issue is you ugly. Incel... You're Not "just" a nigger. You're a UGLY nigger.

By using the fucked up system, you can force those fuckers to respect or fear you.

It's OK to punch a mayo if they call you a nigger in America. Even though it's pathetic and shows a lack of maturity, it's still OK.

you can thank the Jews for that!

No need for a bro to get tormented!

when I had my break down and started saying scary shit to try to make them fuck off they just laughed
I just know that was so embarrassing could imagine this

Idk if your school is soy or not, but if it is, go to snitch on him and lie on sth that soys are offended about.
Like in the last few days, you saw him "sexually abuse" several girls, that this is unacceptable and he should be fired.

Suspicious as hell. Foozball is a chad and athletic normie pastime.
You're the water boy right?
No

I actually hit people and shit

im a nose

No

I actually hit people and shit

im a nose
Sounds like :chad: or at least turbo-normie type lol but describe yourself as an athlete. What's your height/frame and how strong are you and how good is your 40 yard dash?

if he is skinnyfag just beat him. fuck the fc

he sounds based to me:lul:
You already know :feelsdevil:
Oh my goodness.

The black football player is getting bullied by a cumskined twink!

What are the chances of that?

Clown world!

Lol. Good one Tyrone!

Fucking larp for sure!
if he is skinnyfag just beat him. fuck the fc
Sounds like :chad: or at least turbo-normie type lol but describe yourself as an athlete. What's your height/frame and how strong are you and how good is your 40 yard dash
OP is 6'4 btw and a football player. Not to mention black and presumably okay face and hair.

The state of this forum

What's your body fat percentage at?
no clue

But looking at my less muscular family members whom weigh almost the same as me I would say im 50 or 60 percent fat and 40 or 50 percent muscle

why are you a pussy just beat him jfl