Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best ways to make life harder for foids?

5everAlone

Greycel
What are the best and safest (legal) ways we can take to make life harder for foids in general? Aside from the obvious like voting against politicians and laws that cater to them and feminist ideals or not doing foids any favors if they ask you for something, especially if they're a stranger, what else can we do? Continuing to help "slut-shame" promiscuous foids stands out to me as a good way to keep these bitches in check and make society look down on them (aside from cucked fem-positive outlets that stay screaming about fEmAlE eMpOwErMeNt) but I want to do as much as I can to make their lives absolutely miserable and uncomfortable. Any good suggestions?

they self destruct anyways and can't survive without male attention, also very fragile - just call them fat and they'll combust:feelsokman:

talk to a foid being ugly

btw this post will be fun :feelshmm:

talk to a foid being ugly

btw this post will be fun :feelshmm:
Just saw another post about how Hinge let's you sends messages before even matching up with someone so that's definitely gonna be a fun way to start ruining some self-esteems. And yup, can't wait to see what y'all here can come up with in this thread, the more misery we can spread the better. If society doesn't give a fuck about us and treats us as these disposable cogs then why should we try to make life any better or easier for them either?

Just saw another post about how Hinge let's you sends messages before even matching up with someone so that's definitely gonna be a fun way to start ruining some self-esteems. And yup, can't wait to see what y'all here can come up with in this thread, the more misery we can spread the better. If society doesn't give a fuck about us and treats us as these disposable cogs then why should we try to make life any better or easier for them either?
i agree brocel we must destroy the foids

Ignore them completely, women HATE being starved of attention
Unfortunately they're still gonna be given attention by the cucked simps and Chads looking to pump and dump anyways so I might as well contribute some much-deserved negativity in their direction

I also used to join Lesbian/Trans depression Discord servers just to tell as many women as possible that they are worthless rapemeat and deserve to be lynched. Most foids just block and move on, but occasionally you have one that has a meltdown because nobody has ever talked to her like that before in her life. I had one foid tell me that I made her friend burst out in tears and hyperventilate.

It's even better when a server has specific roles for depression symptoms, (self-harm, abuse, drug addiction, etc) because these are vulnerabilities that can be used to tailor the message accordingly to make sure it does as much emotional damage possible.
giga based, and muh foid depression

Slut shaming is needed.

Money and political power

Continued existence and eye contact. :feelsjuice:

Say you don't like fat women. They will feel addressed.

fart loudly when you walk near them:feelsLSD:

slutshame them

Call them ugly, call them what they are,fat,narcissistic and the weaker gender:feelsLSD:

They both got so triggered after I sent them those things back in april

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-110212_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-110212_Reddit.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20220419-123535_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-123535_Tinder.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 11
Exist as a sub 8 male