Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Best way to vent out your incel rage?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What are the best ways to vent out and deal with my brewing incel rage at the rest of society? I feel angry a lot of the times and despise the normies that comprise of the majority of society. My incel rage makes it hard to function and interact with normies because I am forced to put up a facade with these fuckers. But the mask is slipping.

Go ER in GTA or another video game

play DOOM eternal, texas chainsaw the game, run over people in gta 5

DOOM eternal
I wish there was a mod where instead of demons, you'd be fighting and slaying Chads and Stacys of the real world, because they are demons of pure evil towards us incel men.

I wish there was a mod where instead of demons, you'd be fighting and slaying Chads and Stacys of the real world, because they are demons of pure evil towards us incel men.
you could try that in gta brocel, lots of stacies with their tits out begging to be ran over at 200mph in a T20

Wait till 5G zombie apocalypse (April 8th or later) and smash normies heads with a hammer (IRL).

132BE4E0 621E 4CE2 B59D 74D5E5F9D208

Cope through dance

Grab a whore by the throat and breed

What are the best ways to vent out and deal with my brewing incel rage at the rest of society? I feel angry a lot of the times and despise the normies that comprise of the majority of society. My incel rage makes it hard to function and interact with normies because I am forced to put up a facade with these fuckers. But the mask is slipping.
Sabotage everything.

:feelsree:

Your pfp is me to foids :ahegao: I want to do it rough so bad

Dig hole. Plant alple tree

Share your problems when catfishing as a cute girl so people respond with what you really deserve to hear

More recently postmaxxing.
Otherwise I talk to AI characters and stuff.

KILLING MALENIA 100 TIMES ( IN ELDEN RING )

Shooting range. I print off fb photos of foids I hate. Not illegal at all.

KILLING MALENIA 100 TIMES ( IN ELDEN RING )
Is Elden Ring good I kind of want to get it, the only problem is it's quite expensive. Is the price justified?

Is Elden Ring good I kind of want to get it, the only problem is it's quite expensive. Is the price justified?

I'M A SOULS PLAYER, I HAVE FINISHED EVERY SOULS GAME, BUT ELDEN RING IS MY FAVORITE, THAT'S A LOT OF THINGS TO DO AND IS THE HARDEST ONE IN MY OPNION. BUT NEED TO WAIT FOR SOME SPECIAL OFFER.

spam in forsen's chat

I THINK WHEN THE DLC COME OUT, THEY WILL PUT SOME SPECIAL OFFER, IDK.
BUT I TOTALLY RECOMMEND.

I THINK WHEN THE DLC COME OUT, THEY WILL PUT SOME SPECIAL OFFER, IDK.
BUT I TOTALLY RECOMMEND.
Thanks bro! I'll check it out when it goes on offer forsure.

e.g. working out, video games, getting older (I can assure you that as you become older the more apathetic/careless/empty you become), ..., etc.

Only Bloodborne, it was pretty good.
SO I RECOMMEND YOU TO PLAY IN THIS ORDER : DARK SOULS 1> DARK SOULS 2 > DARK SOULS 3 > SEKIRO > ELDEN RING.

OR IF YOU HAVE A PS5 : DAEMON SOULS > DARK SOULS 1 > DARK SOULS 2 > DARK SOULS 3 > SEKIRO > ELDEN RING.

PS : OF COURSE IT'S JUST MY RECOMMENDATION, WAS IN THIS ORDER THAT I PLAYED, BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN PLAY IN THE ORDER YOU WANT.

Last edited:
play video games

Chadfishing
Killing foids in video games (actually in video games, for the feds who are watching i do not condone real life violence against women)

1. Chad fish - arrange dates and stand them up

2. Arrange expensive cakes, hair cuts from female businesses then cancel

3. Give female staff bad reviews and destroy female businesses in your area. Word
of mouth and bad picture reviews go a long way.

4. Stop paying for media. You can legally walk into any book store and take pictures
of the book pages. Information cannot be stolen. It might be better to pay for it then
get a refund.

4. Stop training women at work. Just let them get on with it and stop playing mr.Chad.

5. Stop protecting women. If women only find 7% of men attractive, then men should
only protect other women with brain damage.

Last edited:
buy a punching bag

I cope by killing women

(in video games)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back