Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Best Way To Trigger Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Call them "bitch" and see how they go crazy. They go crazy when the truth hits on their face :feelsthink:

Not if they're Niggers, Nigger bitches love being called "bitches".

Tuna Wallet.

Calling them stinky and loose is more potent.
"Bitch" is getting more positive connotation, e.g. "I'm a baaahd bitch."

call them chubby

Just look at them. They are already offended by you existing.

Today I called two foids "Bitches" :lul::lul:

She was like “actually my pussy smells good and is clean and is only like that when the ph is off:foidSoy:

I said don’t care didn’t ask, you can’t hide it I can smell it from here:chad:
:lul::lul:is this true

I only say shit to them in real life when provoked.

Kek I already graduated high school I won’t see her ever again. If I do somehow I will:feelsthink:
Do it when you get a job or go to uni:shock: keep me updated brocel:feelsokman:

call them "fat"

I call my slut goldigging mother bitch and toilet all the time:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i hate her for not letting me ascend with her while teasing me with her slutty clothes:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
How she responds when you call her like that

Say “you are beautiful, but 90% of this can be removed with just one wet wipe.”

The best insults are indirect, this way they feel way more genuine. Also you have to target their main insecurities. So for example if you ask her if she is pregnant when she is fat. Or you ask if they have grandkids implying she looks old

just call them females, they hate it when they're being referred to this

She is actually pretty submissive and a pushover so i take advantage of that and abuse her:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Sometimes she gets pissed off if i have a violent outburst and that foid is telling me to take my kikemeds :society::society::society::society::society: such a dumb toilet
Put a sleep pill in her water and ascend with her. :feelsthink:

Do this as well :feelsokman: