Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best way to reheat food?

Best way?

• Microwave

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Oven

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Grill

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Flamethrower

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The fiery pits of hell

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
G

Guest2

I've got some pizza and I don't know which way to reheat it. I use grill sometimes but it's not even..and microwave makes it soggy.

cold day old pizza > warm day old pizza

Grill every time.

I have pizza and chips for dinner most nights, but I like my food scalding hot, so I re-heat half the pizza in the grill while microwaving the chips, then after eating it I re-heat the other half of the pizza in the grill and re-re-heat the chips in the microwave. Works like a charm.

Grill every time.

I have pizza and chips for dinner most nights, but I like my food scalding hot, so I re-heat half the pizza in the grill while microwaving the chips, then after eating it I re-heat the other half of the pizza in the grill and re-re-heat the chips in the microwave. Works like a charm.
High IQ. How do you get the pizza to heat evenly, though. Mine is always a bit cold on one side or so. Maybe because the narrower bits are burnt easier...

Put it in the oven at 275 degrees, spray water on it beforehand to keep it from drying out.

High IQ. How do you get the pizza to heat evenly, though. Mine is always a bit cold on one side or so. Maybe because the narrower bits are burnt easier...
I pre-heat the grill for 2-3 minutes and just try to keep the pizza as central/evenly spread as possible. A while ago I found it wasn't heating as well as it should but I cleaned the grill and since then it's heated up fine, so might be worth trying that.

37 °C Pizza is the PERFECT temperature.

iu

Jose (verified owner) – November 8, 2018:

A digested pizza is way better served out of her oven than anything else!! Black olive chunks and all
@Insomniac why you wanna sit in that? :feelshmm: weird fetish bro tbh.

Only bad thing about microwaves is that they don't reheat evenly. If you want to kill bacteria then reheat to 74 degrees Celsius.

Only bad thing about microwaves is that they don't reheat evenly. If you want to kill bacteria then reheat to 74 degrees Celsius.

For pizza I would use oven.

Fucking idiot, if I seen u in person I'd fuck you up, @RREEEEEEEEE

I've got some pizza and I don't know which way to reheat it. I use grill sometimes but it's not even..and microwave makes it soggy.
Use the oven for pizza. For cooking meat, i prefer the grill. For reheating meat, veggies, and rice, i use the microwave.

Try microwave

Alternatively; try the fiery pits of Jahanam
Frying pan.
Based and fryingpanpilled

OBLIGATORY EFFORT POST OF THE DAY: Did you know mules are used to detect mines in th'ird-worldcountries?

I dont even have food.

Microwave. It's fast and easy.
>inb4 cancer
Low iq drooling retards don't know what radiation is.

Microwave and if that doesn’t work resort to a flamethrower

Did you mean moles? I can't imagine donkeys detecting mines...

Radiation is used to sterilise many packaged food such as crisps (chips), which the people, who think radiation is dangerous, eat.
There's no moles in Pakistan.

Put it in your mouth until it heats up

put a piece of paper over the pizza and put it in the microwave, the paper will absorb the "soggyness" microwave produces

Focused rage imo.

Try instant noodles

I don't know bro. I've only ever microwaved things to reheat.

put a piece of paper over the pizza and put it in the microwave, the paper will absorb the "soggyness" microwave produces
High IQ tbh
---

[MCDADDIES] WE WANT EFFORT POSTING YESYESYES SO HERE IS A FACT: DRINK WATER TO NOT GET DEHYDRATED SO YOU SURVIVE.