Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to ascend: Date a black girl

Honestly I never really shot my shot with black women. I've heard black guys tell me that black women typically have a thing for white men and go easy, but I never tried. I dunno, I'm not really a racist these days but I definitely was when I was younger and some of that subconscious shit sticks with you.

Honestly I never really shot my shot with black women. I've heard black guys tell me that black women typically have a thing for white men and go easy, but I never tried. I dunno, I'm not really a racist these days but I definitely was when I was younger and some of that subconscious shit sticks with you.
What changed why don't you hate blacks?

What changed why don't you hate blacks?
I came to realize a few things:
  • Lotta racist bullshit out there exists to take your money
  • I realized that I hated just about the same % of white people as black people, which made it harder to blame race
  • My personal moral philosophy changed to care more about humanity than myself

Really I was just racist because I couldn't resolve the cognitive dissonance between me hating myself and my belief that I was superior. Once I realized that the rest of the planet would prefer a ham sandwich to me, I could just hate myself freely. The cognitive dissonance went away and I started appreciating diversity more. I no longer had to feel superior to anything, because believing that is a lie. So I no longer needed superiority, and once I got rid of that it became more obvious that we're all a bunch of apes worrying about trivial shit when the only issues that matter are way too complex for our tiny monkey brains to comprehend. So why be racist if that's the world?

Black girls have toxic personality. They are too masculine, loud, aggressive. They are black pilled and insecure because all their life are judged by their looks and race. They will just make you lose brain cells and lower your IQ. Dating a black girl is gay like dating another man.

Bruh I don't have any standards. I would date anyone
Welcome to the club, brother. Me too. I've asked out severely obese women, like so big they needed a wheelchair to get around, a burn victim missing half her face, a few with downs syndrome, etc, etc, yet still no luck. You'd think with standards that low, there'd be SOMEONE out there, but no. I can't lower my standards any further and the only way forward is plastic surgery, which I'm currently saving up for. If THAT doesn't work, I'm gonna commit suicide and do it live on video.

Black girls have toxic personality. They are too masculine, loud, aggressive. They are black pilled and insecure because all their life are judged by their looks and race. They will just make you lose brain cells and lower your IQ. Dating a black girl is gay like dating another man.
i don't find their fat legs and ass full of dots the remotest bit attractive

Welcome to the club, brother. Me too. I've asked out severely obese women, like so big they needed a wheelchair to get around, a burn victim missing half her face, a few with downs syndrome, etc, etc, yet still no luck. You'd think with standards that low, there'd be SOMEONE out there, but no. I can't lower my standards any further and the only way forward is plastic surgery, which I'm currently saving up for. If THAT doesn't work, I'm gonna commit suicide and do it live on video.
What are your stats? And never do suicide, don't give the soyciety a chance to win over you.

Same I tried cold approaching, went on dating apps, etc. never worked out for me. I'll maybe get an arranged marriage but yeah it is how it is

IMG 4880

They want the 6'3+ Anglo/Nordic type White chad preferably sportsmaxxed/athletemaxxed, or doctor. Not some 5'8 wimpskulled Sigma with brown eyes and ogre face

black girls are usually BBC only, and even asian girls won't fuck me. Over.

No thanx im black and dont lik black girls

Most are obese