Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to ascend: Date a black girl

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
as incels, we need to lower our standards, and how you lower your standards?--date
a black girl. what's stopping you from dating a black girl?

She doesn't want us.
And one thing I would dislike is supporting her family : probably low iq or low inhib moggers that will makes me feel emasculate or have a culture too far from my own. I'm more of a quiet and depressed guy, not into dancing or extraverted like a lot of blacks are where I live.
That and I have very little attraction to black girls due to bad past experiences with them.

I would never be thugmaxxxed enough to pull that off

Don't date the ghetto blacks though, they'll be more masculine than you.

There was 1 black person in my entire year group of 250 people

I'd but she wouldn't.

as incels, we need to lower our standards, and how you lower your standards?--date
Bruh I don't have any standards. I would date anyone

I only want aboriginal Australian women just like @Broly and @kanyepilled

@Steiner Ex Machina thoughts?

Where do I find a black girl that wants to date me?

sheboons are extremely ugly and extremely overt, they are simply the ugliest women, how can they replace the magical hair of white and indian foids??
Also, your point is moot; black women only date black men. :smonk:
There is zero chance a nerd curry will be in a relationship with a sheboon.:lul:

Yes. I accept this. Let me just Go talk to this black girl that fell from the sky in-front of my house and is like, super chill.

Unmake me lemongrab

Also, your point is moot; black women only date black men. :smonk:
There is zero chance a nerd curry will be in a relationship with a sheboon.:lul:
She wants fried chicken :feelsohh:
None of that curry lentil shit :feelsUgh:
She wants to bounce on Tyrone's pipe.

Ive never seen a black foid in my life. Even if she wanted to date me she would laugh at my penis size.

How would you know if it would work, GrAYcel? Is there something you want to share with us?

This is what Ryan Boundless did, he Ugandamaxxed, he's had various negro gf's but he likes dem BBW's.

the average sheboon has more T than the average incel here tbh

I'm not a fan of racemixing and I've been rejected even by the few ugly black women I approached.

But on the bright side, I'd never be able to fall and love and thus get hurt by a black woman.

All women I ever liked were between ages 12 and 22 and caucasoid. Many were subpar in looks, but all complied to such standards - young and caucasoid.

Gotta be thugmaxxed Tyrone or Nazimaxxed chad to work

I live in a black neighborhood, Black Women don't like white men (Or mixed, I look so white I might as well be white).

I've heard some of the girls at my school like asian men tho.

Still a girl brah they still would look for a better attractive man brah :fuk:

Volcel if you wouldn’t

They wouldn't date me

The best way to ascend is be Chad.

Sheboons don't even like me even if I wanted them
Graycel

No black girls in my nation. Only few and all seem not interested in me

Black females don't like me. I am too much of an ogre, even for them.

They date non whites too, but among the white ones, only normies and above
Ye this is why I say JBW game is overrated, because you have to have a certain level of looks for it to work.

OP I'll try to break it down into more detail as to why trying to date black women won't work.

1. As I said before Tyrone and Nazimaxxed chad only.
2. If Black and ugly without rapmaxx, also won't work
3. If Black and ugly without thug traits, also won't work.
4. If white and ugly you might as well not try.
5. If mixed and ugly^Same as above

This isn't exclusive to Black women, hispanic women are very similar from what I've heard.

they don't match with me because I am 5'3 with a 2" penis

Black women's standards for their own race are outrageous. Keep in mind, this is the most degenerate and sexually free of all the prominent western cultures. Black women would rather share Tyrone and be his side bitch #4 than date any black sub5 barring any potential fame or money to be had.

Other groups of men could if they wanted, even if they're a little below average, but they don't. And I'm not gonna blame them or anything because 90% are undesirable looks wise and/or are just suspect humans ready to divorce rape or cheat at the drop of a hat.
I'm black and ugly
:blackpill:

They're the only women I've approached and they turned me down.

Any other ideas?