Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best US state to find traditional foid

delusion? yes
soy? no, not at all

For the soy, it was just a pun about Stormfront.
However, when it comes to dating and sex, the boundaries between delusion or soy are pretty blurry tbh.

When it comes to dating and sex, the boundaries between delusion or soy are pretty blurry tbh.
Nothing soy about wanting a traditional wife tbh, but it's not realistic nowadays

Last edited:
So the thing you pride yourself in is the amount of time you sit and spend bitching and moaning about how no woman wants to fuck you on a autistic forum, pathetic faggot.
buddy. you're sperging out over "pure innocent traditional girls" and calling people pathetic virgins on an incel forum JFL

even if single, adult women who are virgins and don't use dating apps or degenerate social media were common (they aren't btw, they are less than 1% of the dating pool), do you seriously think you would have a chance with them? lmao. they want attractive guys only. if you deny this then you're worshiping women, end of

Last edited:
I have wealthmaxxed and will surgerymax and location max. Worst case scenario I just act like I like her, take the kids and dip. I will not take any back talk or woke sjw bullshit. I am only doing this to give the middle finger to the jew and to mother nature, my genes are above this globohomo NWO faggotry. Only serious responses.

It's rare, but they are out there.

First thing is, if the state voted blue, I would avoid it and get out. They are most likely full of SJW, aka California, New York, Washington, Oregon, etc.

Your traditional foids may be from the south, below the Mason-Dixon Line, and they vote red so that's good.

Narrow down to a state that has some large cities. That leaves out Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, them poor ass states.

So my list of states would be:

North Carolina (avoid Raleigh/Durham. Too many SJW college kids there)
Tennessee
Louisiana
Texas
Oklahoma
Missouri
Georgia (preferably the southern half, near Savannah)
Florida (preferably the northern half, like Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Pensacola, etc.)

If you don't want to be in the south, Arizona may be your best bet. Many conservative Californian foids who don't like LA but don't want to deal with cold weather go to Arizona).

How so? Hit weather, non GMO, grass fed cattle, no feminism, no liberalism, it sounds perfect
>hot weather
Ok
>non gmo
Probs full of gmo ngl
>grass fed cattle
No cope they’re in big processing plants
>no feminism
The states about to flip blue any second now. Austin is the most liberal place outside of California

>no liberalism
The country is being invaded by minorities are white liberal Californians it’s over ngl

>hot weather
Ok
>non gmo
Probs full of gmo ngl
>grass fed cattle
No cope they’re in big processing plants
>no feminism
The states about to flip blue any second now. Austin is the most liberal place outside of California

>no liberalism
The country is being invaded by minorities are white liberal Californians it’s over ngl
My condolences

Montana if you’re white. That’s where the most white nationalists are. It’s the birthplace of the northwest initiative. I’ve always wanted to move there myself, but I havent been able to.
The home state of Grand Wizard Ben Garrison :feelsLSD:
buddy. you're sperging out over "pure innocent traditional girls" and calling people pathetic virgins on an incel forum JFL

even if single, adult women who are virgins and don't use dating apps or degenerate social media were common (they aren't btw, they are less than 1% of the dating pool), do you seriously think you would have a chance with them? lmao. they want attractive guys only. if you deny this then you're worshiping women, end of
also tbh^

your best bet is to muslimmax. Simple truth. If you are white and rich, most ethnic muslims will bend over for you.

definitely Oregon and Washington :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

doesn't really exist tbh. it's not like there's a state where women don't have access to dating apps and social media
Exactly. It's Over for white men. You can maybe try to islammaxx in some white Muslim country like Chechen republic or Bosnia
your best bet is to muslimmax. Simple truth. If you are white and rich, most ethnic muslims will bend over for you.
These levels of bluepilled delusion should not be accepted on .co. Ask your question on some soyfront forum.

All us states are garbage. Hawaii would be the best to jbw in though

Delusional greycel thread tbh, if you plan on becoming a member here you should at the very least be aware of the fact that 100% of foids are hypergamous whores and that you will never find a "traditional foid", they don't exist. The fact that you think they still exist in the age of degeneracy and women's rights just proves you're still bluepilled.

There are no real trad foids.
Once they taste western liberty, every foid turns into a giga-whore.

I always question the motives of people who try to stop others from trying.
You only have one life man. You are searching for the unicorn,you have very low chances of finding one, but good luck.

Amish or Mennonite communities