Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best truecel cope food/meal?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
Is there a food/snack/meal that you guys love that makes all the pain go away while you eat it?

A well-done hamburger, slotted within brioche bread mixed with gofio with shavings of parmesan cheese, arugula, truffle oil and truffle sauce. I go to that restaurant once every two weeks. I have tried other kinds of hamburgers there as well ofc but that one is my fave, it also comes with a truffle sauce tray for the French fries I order with the burger. Quality lunch. :feelsokman:

Chicken with chapathi

Is there a food/snack/meal that you guys love that makes all the pain go away while you eat it?
Sausage Egg Mcmuffin with cheese, hash browns and Coke. :feelsokman:

korean noodles. like the real spicy red ones you see asmr ytbers eat. throw a steak on top, maybe a few eggs, and a mtn dew baja blast slush to drink with it

A well-done hamburger, slotted within brioche bread mixed with gofio with shavings of parmesan cheese, arugula, truffle oil and truffle sauce. I go to that restaurant once every two weeks. I have tried other kinds of hamburgers there as well ofc but that one is my fave, it also comes with a truffle sauce tray for the French fries I order with the burger. Quality lunch. :feelsokman:
A burger is always nice after a long day.

double cheeseburger and beef burrito

Mac n cheese (with some hot sauce)

Full english breakfast or sushi