Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best thing that happened to me 2019:Blackpill and .co

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Thanks to everyone here who literally opened my eyes and turned me from bluepilled cuck to blackpilled.Although i might actually be at my worst socially,i feel a lot better being here with you guys,having new goals in my life and i literally stay away from any bluepilled cuck that used to be my 'friends'
There are many users i have talked to through those last months i am here but i would like to shoutout 2 of them
@ihaveno1 with who i talk almost everyday with,a really good friend with a lot of things in common with me
@IlIlllllIlIl who i had some chats with,and was mainly the reason i joined(hope he returns or finds peace outside of here srs)
Generally lets hope this degenerate decade ends and something better will come for us

Glad i met u bro, forum has changed so much from this summer. I was never fully bluepilled in my life, but this forum has opened my eyes to even more harsh truths that im glad i know about

Good for you
I really wonder how people stay bluepilled, the blackpill is fucking obvious and you can see it everywhere

Ngl I liked being bluepilled and blissful it makes life easier but it gets too hard to lie to yourself when everything keeps pointing to it being over

Ngl I liked being bluepilled and blissful it makes life easier but it gets too hard to lie to yourself when everything keeps pointing to it being over