Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best suicide methods for non-americancels?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
post em

heroin/fentanyl overdose looks good and peaceful to be honest

Nembutal, ligature strangulation, jumping, inert gas asphyxiation

I think there's a suicide pill you can either order off the deep web or make it yourself with a guide online.

Vives en Mexico, no? No debe de ser muy dificil que maten alla.

FACEandLMS said:
Vives en Mexico, no? No debe de ser muy dificil que maten alla.

no, en mexico creo que se puede comprar nembutal libremente

torujo said:
no, en mexico creo que se puede comprar nembutal libremente

Aparte de Espanna, la mayoria de los paises de habla hispana son peores que Mexico (mas violentos, etc), asi que debe de ser facil. La vida es barata en America Latina. 

Un viaje a Venezuela te curara de tu respiritis.

Eat about 11 pounds of asparagus, wait an hour, take a piss in a bathtub, then die from the smell. Heard it works wonders. On a serious note, I'd never post methods for suicide, not that I know anything beyond the obvious.

FACEandLMS said:
Aparte de Espanna, la mayoria de los paises de habla hispana son peores que Mexico (mas violentos, etc), asi que debe de ser facil. La vida es barata en America Latina. 

Un viaje a Venezuela te curara de tu respiritis.

Why did you learn so many languages? I think I remember you also speaking french with some guy on /r/incels.

c85.gif

modus_coperandi said:
Why did you learn so many languages? I think I remember you also speaking french with some guy on /r/incels.

I like languages for some reason. Jetzt lerne ich deutsch. Sort of.

FACEandLMS said:
High IQ-cel?

justforlulzandkeks said:
High IQ-cel?

You don't have to be smart to learn mutiple languages  :D

NekoStance said:

Take note from Chester and use the good old rope.

FACEandLMS said:

Deutsch ist eine relativ einfache Sprache, wenn man schon eine germanische Sprache sprechen kann ^^ Nur die Grammatik und besonders die Artikel sind ein wenig nervig für nicht Muttersprachler.

Walk on the tracks, close your eyes, and wait for the train to come.

Facade said:
You don't have to be smart to learn mutiple languages  :D
No, but bilingual children are smarter than those who only speak one language

torujo said:
post em

heroin/fentanyl overdose looks good and peaceful to be honest

Get copies of your manifesto printed and jump off a building while throwing them into a crowded city area

Thats if you can't ER of course

Facade said:
Deutsch ist eine relativ einfache Sprache, wenn man schon eine germanische Sprache sprechen kann ^^ Nur die Grammatik und besonders die Artikel sind ein wenig nervig für nicht Muttersprachler.

Ich verstehe das even though I don't really learn German. I browse a German dictionary sometimes when waiting for some process on a computer to finish, occassionally look at some of its grammar rules, and check out Bild.de every few days. It's amazing what you can pick up with even minimal effort. It must be (is) easy as fuck to learn English thanks to English being a pidgin language and it being all around and more useful than even one's own language, even in one's own country (e.g. Germany).

I wonder how long I could live in Germany without speaking German. In Amsterdam, you don't even need to know a word of Dutch ever.

I've been "learning" German for a few weeks but I wouldn't even call it "learning". Just fucking around. I did learn French and Spanish though.

Bist du Deutsch?

jumping off a bridge
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZO63sfAnIJw/UdCv6Ct0Q_I/AAAAAAAAATI/eyvnzZITv80/s500/Yolu+FIRE.jpg

FACEandLMS said:
Ich verstehe das even though I don't really learn German. I browse a German dictionary sometimes when waiting for some process on a computer to finish, occassionally look at some of its grammar rules, and check out Bild.de every few days. It's amazing what you can pick up with even minimal effort. It must be (is) easy as fuck to learn English thanks to English being a pidgin language and it being all around and more useful than even one's own language, even in one's own country (e.g. Germany).

I wonder how long I could live in Germany without speaking German. In Amsterdam, you don't even need to know a word of Dutch ever.

I've been "learning" German for a few weeks but I wouldn't even call it "learning". Just fucking around. I did learn French and Spanish though.

Bist du Deutsch?

Jap ich bin deutsch. ( I'm currently living in northern Germany)

"I wonder how long I could live in Germany without speaking German. In Amsterdam, you don't even need to know a word of Dutch ever"

Well dutch people are way better at speaking english than germans.(According to the english Proficiency Index(https://www.ef.com/ca/epi/) It largely depends on who you're talking to.Germany is full of eldery people and I can assure you that most of them can't even hold a single conversation in english

A scandinavian woman was asking me for directions a few months ago and she told me that she asked over 5 people just for some simple directions and all of them couldn't reply to the question adequately. An Indian businessman started a conversation with me at the train station and he also told me that there was a huge language barrier between him and some of his german coworkers[/size]

I'd say learning german is necessary in order to live here

Why do people always forget the easiest and least painfully method. The key word is monoxide poisoning. If you have a car get a pipe or something like that and apply one end to the cars exhaust pipe and the other end goes inside your car. Make sure that the end who goes into your car is leakproof. Go into car, close doors, start the engine and shut off the ventilation. Viola painless death you will slowly fall asleep and lose consciousness and then peacefully die, may take a while though.

Rope-fap Catcher in The Rye style dude.

What does being American have to do with it.

NegroKing said:

1. Buy a firearm
2.Load it
3.Put it in your mouth
4.Pull the trigger
5.Done

Facade said:
1. Buy a firearm
2.Load it
3.Put it in your mouth
4.Pull the trigger
5.Done

I live in germany and generally here in europe it's not that easy to get a firearm because of the strict laws

NegroKing said:

Burgers have easy (easier) access to guns

grayjedi90 said:
I live in germany and generally here in europe it's not that easy to get a firearm because of the strict laws

My comment was only about America .

Btw I live in germany as well.

Mix bleach and Ammonia in a closed room and inhale as hard as you can

Facade said:
Jap ich bin deutsch. ( I'm currently living in northern Germany)

"I wonder how long I could live in Germany without speaking German. In Amsterdam, you don't even need to know a word of Dutch ever"

Well dutch people are way better at speaking english than germans.(According to the english Proficiency Index(https://www.ef.com/ca/epi/) It largely depends on who you're talking to.Germany is full of eldery people and I can assure you that most of them can't even hold a single conversation in english

A scandinavian woman was asking me for directions a few months ago and she told me that she asked over 5 people just for some simple directions and all of them couldn't reply to the question adequately. An Indian businessman started a conversation with me at the train station and he also told me that there was a huge language barrier between him and some of his german coworkers[/size]

I might visit there soon to find out.

It's a shame German is a useless language cuz it's fascinating. Hitler should have been born in 1450. He would have been more successful in invading lands.

grayjedi90 said:
Why do people always forget the easiest and least painfully method. The key word is monoxide poisoning. If you have a car get a pipe or something like that and apply one end to the cars exhaust pipe and the other end goes inside your car. Make sure that the end who goes into your car is leakproof. Go into car, close doors, start the engine and shut off the ventilation. Viola painless death you will slowly fall asleep and lose consciousness and then peacefully die, may take a while though.

this, a lot of people died just by sitting in a closed garage with engine turned-on

By far the best two are:

- Jumping off high structure (at least 40 ft)
- Hanging

Both have extremely low chance of survival and are quick. I’ve done quite a bit of research and have been inches away from both.

By far the worst are pills or knife/cutting. Unlikely to actually die from either.

Disclaimer: I do not promote suicide in any way.

Facade said:

Well, it's getting much better though. Most young people I meet speak English fluently and even better than I do, while my own generation (born in the late 80s) is still having a hard time to understand even basic English.  I think it has a lot to do with our dubbing tradition, while Dutch and Scandinavians watch everything in its original language with subtitles.

Nembutal/ pisobental (pentobarbital sodium) but it's only availabile in Mexico or China and illegal to import.
Sellers are often fake or the quality is diluted.
Carbon monoxide is the perfect, cheap, DIY method that's easily available and charcoal can't be banned by the gov.

grayjedi90 said:

Modern cars emit few CO but a scooter, lawn mower, power generator, chainsaw etc still emit large amounts and will kill you if used inside a small enclosed space.

FeminismsCancer said:
Nembutal/ pisobental (pentobarbital sodium) but it's only availabile in Mexico or China and illegal to import.
Sellers are often fake or the quality is diluted.
Carbon monoxide is the perfect, cheap, DIY method that's easily available and charcoal can't be banned by the gov.

Modern cars emit few CO but a scooter, lawn mower, power generator, chainsaw etc still emit large amounts and will kill you if used inside a small enclosed space.

So basically it just would take more time, no problem for most suicidal people.

grayjedi90 said:
So basically it just would take more time, no problem for most suicidal people.

It would not take more time. The engine's HP doesn't matter much, its lack of efficiency and a catalytic converter does. Run a lawnmower 1 hour in a shed, go in with a few strong drinks and fall unconscious and die.

alcohol overdose?