Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Star Wars forum?

Star Wars forums tend to be filled with nerds and virgins.

I'm Star Wars CHAD. I don't associate with them.

Star Wars forums tend to be filled with nerds and virgins.
That is me. Also, XenForo says it sends me an email for verification, yet it never comes.

That is me. Also, XenForo says it sends me an email for verification, yet it never comes.

Isn't XenForo the same server hosting company as this forum?

Xenforo is the forum software and not responsible for the server hosting
I have the same problem with both this site and the Cantina.

Why do you people like Star Wars? What part of it do you think is unique?

They're universal themes. Across entire cultures, everyone has a concept of good vs. evil. These simple concepts make endless stories. Coupled with space fantasy, a niche genre, with some underlying political messages, it's a great phenomenon.

star wars is normie trash. nostalgia shit like harry potter that they all pretend is their favorite thing in the world and then they're on their phones when they go to the new movie

If Kointo gets an account in that forum, he'll rise to #1 poster in a heartbeat.

They're universal themes. Across entire cultures, everyone has a concept of good vs. evil. These simple concepts make endless stories. Coupled with space fantasy, a niche genre, with some underlying political messages, it's a great phenomenon.
This. I also love the themes of Nature vs Technology, Anger vs Peace, Attachment vs Letting Go.