Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Best Spiderman cartoon ever made.

this is the correct opinion

I never watched any Spiderman cartoons.

Even as a kid I found this intro and music a bit too childish and trying hard to be "cool". Same with x-men's. Too flashy.

The first 3 secs always hype me up.

Well it's a childrens cartoon but for what it's worth it was pretty good.
Aren't we all kids inside? Even grown ups are just larping as mature. Maturity is a meme.

Aren't we all kids inside? Even grown ups are just larping as mature. Maturity is a meme.

It doesn't have much of a plot is what i'm saying, well that's not completely true it does have a plot but the way story unfolds is very how can i say... early 60's comic book like? plus there's very little violence in the show despite the nature of you know fighting against crime and stuff.

It doesn't have much of a plot is what i'm saying, well that's not completely true it does have a plot but the way story unfolds is very how can i say... early 60's comic book like? plus there's very little violence in the show despite the nature of you know fighting against crime and stuff.
I am not familiar with 60s comic books or any of that to be fair. Maybe I will watch it.

I am not familiar with 60s comic books or any of that to be fair. Maybe I will watch it.

Yea you'll understand what i mean if you watch it, the way it's presented makes it geared towards children.

Yea you'll understand what i mean if you watch it, the way it's presented makes it geared towards children.
That's fine, we are all kids at heart like I said.

i remember this one
I used to watch this and batman the animated series, justice league all the time as a kid