Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Best song for every incel suffering from solitude

Death metal is the most incel music tbh

IMG 20181110 125656 826

Mero Vero trying to get bobs and vagene from the "lonely" Stacy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also JFL at all the foids in the comment section

Last edited:
>normalfag music

the lightest I go is midwest emo and slowcore, anything else is garbago

I mostly love industrial, noise rock, black/death metal, grind and doom.

Sung by a femoid JFL
If you listen to music by femoids you are honestly a fucking faggot. there is nothing nice about listening to a femoid's low testosterone, childlike, whiny voice with stress on every word to make it sound like a shitty musical instrument. If I were king women would not be allowed to sing in public.

Sung by a femoid JFL
If you listen to music by femoids you are honestly a fucking faggot. there is nothing nice about listening to a femoid's low testosterone, childlike, whiny voice with stress on every word to make it sound like a shitty musical instrument. If I were king women would not be allowed to sing in public.
Nana is a male nig, don't know that foid who sings that chorus tho.

Sung by a femoid JFL
Only female artists that St. Elliot liked are permitted.

do you hate atmospheric black metal as well out of curiosity?
If i hear it i want to rope asap. It reminds me of the days on youtube where every other video had this shit default screamy metal music in it.

they're faux-edgy nu metal crapola.
@hearmeout

this is even worse (although I like it)

@hearmeout

is the guy who sang this gay? he sounds like he's trying to do ear-eating asmr, the only other person in music who has managed to violate my eardrums like this before is douglas pearce

foid sample. anyways, come on you love DI6, get down with your gay self.
you should hear Xenophobic Ejaculation if you feel like not hearing for the next 6 months.

Its all the same bullshit and people unironicly listening to this shit all look like basic edgy autists...

muh all loud music is the same. also shaming spergs is normalfag NPC behavior. also your mother has a tiny penis.

foid sample. anyways, come on you love DI6, get down with your gay self.
you should hear Xenophobic Ejaculation if you feel like not hearing for the next 6 months.
xenophobic ejaculation doesn't even sound that bad. also, what are the chances I've seen the chick in the headscarf on the cover art on /gif/? I swear to god I have man

>>>MusicMegathread

ok fag. take it there.
xenophobic ejaculation doesn't even sound that bad. also, what are the chances I've seen the chick in the headscarf on the cover art on /gif/? I swear to god I have man

you have muslim foid fetish you wanna let out?

its whatever. just don't be a nigger.

I only go on 8 not 4 so if its 4/gif/ I wouldn't know. moot had me IP banned before I even made my first post.

muh all loud music is the same. also shaming spergs is normalfag NPC behavior. also your mother has a tiny penis.
Imma have to unleash a hard to swallow blackpill for you. Metallers are all incels, just look at a 5 second google image search on metallers. There is no chad in sight. Just a bunch of edgy sub 5s trying to act hard while screaming in mics

49c578dd 58c6 4d28 b1f6 c070e9e6a1bd

that's fine. idc. its whatever. nothing really bothers me at all. I mean nobody is forcing you to listen, so why do you care?
I served jail time twice. nothing scares me anymore.

Imma have to unleash a hard to swallow blackpill for you. Metallers are all incels, just look at a 5 second google image search on metallers. There is no chad in sight. Just a bunch of edgy sub 5s trying to act hard while screaming in mics

View attachment 61841
A lot of the warped tour scene/emo girls were obsessed with bands like bring me the horizon and asking alexandria because of how attractive the lead singers are.

afbc2d217b4a3fc57821812de6aabdef--oli-sykes-hot-guys.jpg

this thread isn't edgy enough

Women singing outside of Japanese doujin music is a big no to me tbh.

That song, assuming it was written by her, is about Chad.