Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BEST SHOES FOR HEIGHTMAXXING??? 2 INCH HEIGHT INCREASE??? SHORTCELS GTFIH

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I was trying to find ways to give myself a heightboost so it could lowkey halo me. As such, I was doing my research and found something amazing. :society:

The Nike Air Max 720's makes you a whopping 1.6 Inches taller. That's a lot. Add in thick socks, longer hair and improving your posture a little and you get an extra 0.4 inches, so we get a nice 2 inch height increase with 0 consequences. I was doing research on lifts and LL, and although they're beneficial, they will still unfortunately cause joint, mobility and feet and ankles issues. You should ofc still use them if you're a turbo manlet but buying these will give you 2 inches practically for free, in terms of health issues. Another benefit is that you won't walk like a moron either. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Even if this doesn't ascend you, there's no reason NOT to buy these shoes. You will automatically get way more respect from men by being 2 inches taller. EVERYONE will see as more of man. If you're around the 6'0-6'1 mark like myself then buying this could make you taller than 99% of people and give you a genuine height halo, which will literally change the way your personality is percieved. It will 100% boost your confidence too. :feelsautistic:

The only downside is that they cost $170, which is pretty expensive. But if you were offered a potion to make you 2 inches taller, and you had to pay the same amount, I bet all of you would take it. This is literally the same. Trust me, this is 100% worth it. If you're 5'8, you can get to 5'10. If you're 5'6 you'll be 5'8 which is not ultra manlet height. I'll definitely be buying a bootleg version of these on the weekend from my local curry Nike rip off store. If you can, I reccomened you do the same. Bootleg Nike Shoes are literally the same. :feelswhere:

One last thing.

If you want to take a look at all the Nike shoes ranked by how their height increase check this out:https://styleandrun.com/tallest-nike-shoes/#Nike_Shoes_That_Make_You_Taller_Ranked_By_Height

Y'know, if you're a poorfag who can't afford this :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I was trying to find ways to give myself a heightboost so it could lowkey halo me. As such, I was doing my research and found something amazing. :society:

The Nike Air Max 720's makes you a whopping 1.6 Inches taller. That's a lot. Add in thick socks, longer hair and improving your posture a little and you get an extra 0.4 inches, so we get a nice 2 inch height increase with 0 consequences. I was doing research on lifts and LL, and although they're beneficial, they will still unfortunately cause joint, mobility and feet and ankles issues. You should ofc still use them if you're a turbo manlet but buying these will give you 2 inches practically for free, in terms of health issues. Another benefit is that you won't walk like a moron either. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Even if this doesn't ascend you, there's no reason NOT to buy these shoes. You will automatically get way more respect from men by being 2 inches taller. EVERYONE will see as more of man. If you're around the 6'0-6'1 mark like myself then buying this could make you taller than 99% of people and give you a genuine height halo, which will literally change the way your personality is percieved. It will 100% boost your confidence too. :feelsautistic:

The only downside is that they cost $170, which is pretty expensive. But if you were offered a potion to make you 2 inches taller, and you had to pay the same amount, I bet all of you would take it. This is literally the same. Trust me, this is 100% worth it. If you're 5'8, you can get to 5'10. If you're 5'6 you'll be 5'8 which is not ultra manlet height. I'll definitely be buying a bootleg version of these on the weekend from my local curry Nike rip off store. If you can, I reccomened you do the same. Bootleg Nike Shoes are literally the same. :feelswhere:

One last thing.

If you want to take a look at all the Nike shoes ranked by how their height increase check this out:https://styleandrun.com/tallest-nike-shoes/#Nike_Shoes_That_Make_You_Taller_Ranked_By_Height

If you do not ascend it is useless :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@mistersinister @Zer0/∞ @Misogynist Curry 卐 @HighTCurryMale @Animecel2D @idk125 @Pixycel @Copexodius Maximus @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @decembrist_kirillov @HateCurry @CroatianManlet @BurntIvoryKingcel

you know other fags wear shoes too right? why does no one address this when bringing up the liftsmaxxing topic?

Cope is hope.

i can afford this but i already got jordans

you know other fags wear shoes too right? why does no one address this when bringing up the liftsmaxxing topic?
This is the cream of the crop heightmaxxing shoe. Most normies wear regular sneakers which boost you up by 0.5-1 inches at most. You get an extra inch on everyone by wearing these.

L take. Why would you not improve your quality of life?
As long as you do not ascend the quality of your life will be miserable whatever your shoes are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::blackpill:

As long as you do not ascend the quality of your life will be miserable whatever your shoes are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::blackpill:
cap. lets say everyone treats you 20% better than before. isn't that a massive quality of life improvement? this is exactly what this strat shall do.

One last thing.

tallmanshoes.com

now piss off
looksmaxxing is only height and face
nothing more

cap. lets say everyone treats you 20% better than before. isn't that a massive quality of life improvement? this is exactly what this strat shall do.
No, it is not interesting. If you do not ascend everything else is without any interest. :blackpill::blackpill:
I do not need to meet people if I do not ascend. :forcedsmile:

shit. im 180cm if i buy this i will be heightmogging most men in turkey jfl

One last thing.

How tall are you again?