Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best place to shoot yourself in the head

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★★
Say you don't want to ruin your apartment and leave a gory mess for your mom to come and have to deal with and/or see.

So where would you do it? A park (you might take time and someone might try to stop you)? An abandoned alleyway?

abandoned houses on the outskirts of town

Say you don't want to ruin your apartment and leave a gory mess for your mom to come and have to deal with and/or see.

So where would you do it? A park (you might take time and someone might try to stop you)? An abandoned alleyway?
SUICIDE IS FOR FAGGOTS SHOW THEM PAYBACK AND RETRIBUTION FOR YOUR OPPRESIONS (IN VIDEO GAME) Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

If you're worrying about this, I don't think you're ready to commit suicide; it can be interpreted as leftover attachment.
I mean, you're dead. Everything after you die won't matter because you won't be around to deal with it. So it doesn't mean anything to you

Public places to shock normies

You're saying our parents are "left-overs"?
I'm saying that if you are ready to kill yourself you should be detached from stuff that can keep you rolling back in like attachments to others. So if you're still worrying about that, you haven't fully lost them. There are leftover attachments in your life, despite you feeling like you don't have them

I would just do it in my home, You can watch your dead son, Ive always been a zoo animal anyway for people to laugh at, heres my dead corpse

I'm saying that if you are ready to kill yourself you should be detached from stuff that can keep you rolling back in like attachments to others. So if you're still worrying about that, you haven't fully lost them. There are leftover attachments in your life, despite you feeling like you don't have them
If I have to get rid of attachments, I'll kill every user (just like PersonalityChad) who dares to call me a 'terror fanboy' when I actually hold no extremist ideologies. One thing is liking 'nasheeds' because of the entonation and the rythm (that's an understandable and fair point) and saying out the harsh truth as it is (all imams/sheikhs are corrupt), while the other is fully-expressing my support towards a certain organization... which is not the case.

If you have a gun you might as well chase after one of the bilderbergs or an international icon of sin in your country, let the police shoot you.

Imagine being so cucked and caring what the person that brought you into this hell thinks about your dead body

Imagine being so cucked and caring what the person that brought you into this hell thinks about your dead body
That's not really cucked.

My mom is literally the only one (1) person in the history of this planet who cared even a little bit about me.

Why would I want to leave her a gruesome gory mess with brain matter and an ugly shattered skull to deal with?

My mom is literally the only one (1) person in the history of this planet who cared even a little bit about me.
If she cared about you she would've never brought you to this shit

How tf could she have cared about me before I existed? or was even conceived? :feelstastyman:
Knowing how fucked up this world is for ugly men she should've assessed her looks and came to the conclusion that maybe having kids isn't a good idea no need to disrespect me mommas boi... The truth hurts if she loved you she would've prevented you

That's not really cucked.

Why would I want to leave her a gruesome gory mess with brain matter and an ugly shattered skull to deal with?
Just ask yourself if your mother would have dated you in her prime